- 17 hrs ago Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- 17 hrs ago How To Make All -Natural And Safe Homemade Face Mask For Kids
- 19 hrs ago Preeclampsia: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Complications, Diagnosis & Treatment
- 20 hrs ago Heartbreak Alert! 11 Signs He Is Pretending To Be Interested In You
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Price May Increase By Up to Rs. 5/Ltr In June
- Automobiles 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 10.79 Lakh
- Movies Chiranjeevi’s Acharya To Go On Floors From This Date! Read Deets Inside!
- News First year of Modi 2.0 is full of historic achievements: Shah
- Technology You Can Buy These OnePlus Smartphones At Attractive Discounts And Offers
- Sports Coronavirus: Serie A to resume with games in hand, Coppa Italia final on June 17
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
South actress Malavika Mohanan has amazing fashion sense and that's quite visible on her social media. If you scroll through her Instagram feed, you will find that the actress has a number of fashion photoshoots on her social media handle. From ethnic to western ensemble, she has a number of gorgeous outfits in her fashion wardrobe. Recently, the diva posted a picture in a pretty purple suit, which seemed perfect for bestie's sangeet. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, for a launch event, Malavika Mohanan opted for a pretty heavy purple-hued suit by ace designer Sabyasachi. Her suit consisted of a sleeveless sweetheart-neckline kurti, which was accentuated by multi-hued florals and embellished silver border. She teamed it with ankle-length matching churidars and draped a matching beautiful net dupatta. Her dupatta also featured embellished border and silver dotted prints. The Petta actress completed her look with a pair of heels and accessorised her look with exquisite choker neckpiece and gold-toned bangles from the label Jaipur Gems.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Malavika slightly contoured her face and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, pink-hued eye shadow, highlighted pink cheekbones, and light pink lip shade rounded out her look while the tiny black bindi upped her ethnic look. The Master actress let loose her mid-parted sleek tresses.
So, what do you think about her designer suit? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Malavika Mohanan