- 1 hr ago Dangers Of Indoor Tanning: Know Why Is It So Addictive?
- 2 hrs ago Yashoda Jayanti 2023:Know About Date, Time, History, Worship Method, Significance, And Benefits
- 3 hrs ago What Are The Three Stages Of Labour? Is There A Difference Between A Caesarean & Normal Delivery?
- 3 hrs ago How To Get Vitamin D Without Risking Excessive Sun Exposure
- News Pakistan: Hindus' houses demolished, belongings thrown on streets in Rawalpindi
- Sports Arunachal weightlifter Markio Tario sets sight on Asian Games with his fourth Khelo India Youth Games
- Education TANCET, CEETA 2023 registration will start from Feburary 1; Know How to Apply
- Movies Farah Khan Consoles A Sobbing Rakhi Sawant With A Hug During Her Mother's Funeral. WATCH
- Finance Union Budget 2023: Delicate Act Of Maximizing Fiscal Impulse Amid Consolidation
- Automobiles Bid For Mahindra XUV400 One Special Edition Crosses 1 Crore Mark – Checkout All Details
- Technology Jio True 5G Reaches Northeast India; Now Live In 191 Cities In India
- Travel What Is Sun Tourism And Why Its Trend Worries Himachal Pradesh
Some want embellished sarees and others are happier with understated sarees - no matter, what your pick is, we have you covered with saree outfits. Yes, Taapsee Pannu and Malavika Mohanan inspired us with saree goals. They both looked stunning in their saree outfits and with wedding season on, you can take cues from the two actors and up your fashion game.
Photographer Courtesy: Vaishnav Praveen
Malavika Mohanan's Embellished Saree
Styled by Pranita Shetty, Malavika Mohanan looked totally stunning in her magenta saree that was accentuated by intricate sequins and flowy drape. She paired her saree with a matching sleeveless blouse. Her saree was ideal for wedding and cocktail events and it was designed by Manish Malhotra. She accessorised her look with a sleek diamond neckpiece and a complementing gemstone ring, which came from Anayah Jewellery. The makeup was highlighted by matte-pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and subtle kohl with eyeliner. The side-swept hairdo rounded out her avatar.
Photographer Courtesy: Tejinder Singh Khamkha
Taapsee Pannu's Multi-Hued Floral Saree
Taapsee Pannu looked graceful in her understated saree, which we felt was ideal for any occasion - be it wedding or a formal office event. Her saree came from House of Hiya and it was a stunning saree that she teamed with a matching sleeveless blouse. Styled by Devki B, she upped her jewellery game with an emerald neckpiece and complementing earrings. She also wore an intricately-done delicate ring. Her jewellery came from House of Shikha and Anmol. The makeup was highlighted by dewy pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The middle-parted hairdo completed her look.
So, whose saree look did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
- hair careTaapsee Pannu Hair Care Routine: 5 Tips Everyone With Curly Hair Should Consider!
- diet fitnessTaapsee Pannu Fitness Routine: 5 Things We All Need To Learn From The Action Star
- bollywood wardrobeDecoding Taapsee Pannu’s Contemporary Fashion Game
- make up tipsYear Opener 2022: Sanya Malhotra, Vidya Balan, Deepika Padukone Convince You To Go For The Bold Look
- bollywood wardrobeFilmfare OTT Awards 2021: Taapsee Pannu And Other Actresses Surprise Us With Their Fashion Game
- bollywood wardrobeSayani Gupta, Taapsee Pannu, Kiara Advani, And Sanya Malhotra Will Teach You How To Up Your Saree Game
- bollywood wardrobeWinter Fashion: Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone And Other Actresses Inspire Us In Sweaters And Cardigans
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari, Jacqueline Fernandez, And Taapsee Pannu’s Red Organza Saree Looks
- bollywood wardrobeOn Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- bollywood wardrobeTaapsee Pannu’s Russian Holiday Includes Stunning Sarees, Pyjama Sets, And Dresses
- bollywood wardrobeHaseen Dillruba Promotions: Taapsee Pannu Flaunts Two Gorgeous Sarees; Which Saree Did You Like More?
- bollywood wardrobeHaseen Dillruba: Taapsee Pannu’s Mustard-Yellow Saree Look Decoded From The Movie’s Poster