- 15 min ago Ranveer Singh Makes Not-So-Casual Fashion Statement With A Gucci Tee, Leopard Pants And A Black Hat
- 1 hr ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Priyanka Chopra, Jacqueline Fernandez, Urvashi Rautela And More
- 3 hrs ago Holi 2020: 25 Wishes, Quotes, Messages And Images To Share With Your Loved Ones
- 6 hrs ago Latest Outfit Ideas For College Girls Which Every Fashionista Must Have In Their Wardrobe
- Movies Christina Aguilera Records New Version Of The Iconic Mulan Song ‘Reflection'
- Sports Women's T20 challenge to be held in Jaipur, new team added
- Technology Amazon Holi Days Sale Offers: Smartphones, Speakers, Smart TVs And More On Discounts
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Flying Flea & Roadster Names Trademarked: New RE Motorcycles Coming Up
- News Unnao rape, murder case: Delhi court defers judgment to Wednesday
- Finance Bharti Airtel Pays Additional Rs 8,000 Crore Towards AGR Dues
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principles For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Shilpa Shetty Kundra looked stunning in her ensemble and totally exuded laidback vibes. Her attire was totally something that you would need on a stressful day. This ensemble of hers was about colour-blocking done right. She looked a class apart and gave us humble attire goals of the day. Let's decode her comfy ensemble and look.
So, Shilpa wore a printed blue top that was on the breezy side and featured flared sleeves. Her attire was vibrant, flowy, and deep-necked. She paired it with high-waist brown pyjamas, which added a level of contrast and inspired us too. Shilpa's top and pants were a perfect recipe for scorching summer heat. She paired her attire with stunning sports shoes.
The actress carried a red bag with her and accessorised her look with chic metallic bangles and a statement neckpiece. The diva notched up her look with classy frames and the makeup was light and refreshing. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her avatar. Shilpa looked fabulous as ever. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.