- 5 hrs ago Breastfeeding Twins: Expert Tips, Finding The Right Feeding Position And More
- 5 hrs ago Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- 6 hrs ago Designer Louis Vuitton Birthday Special: Revolution Of Style
- 9 hrs ago Amazon Great Freedom Festival Sale 2021: Best Footwear To Buy For Men And Women; Amazing Offers On Them!
- Sports Eurosport India brings John Abraham on board as MotoGP Brand Ambassador
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: BB Fulfils Vaishnavi Gowda’s Wish, Actress Receives Sweet Audio Message From Her Mother
- News Assam govt withdraws Mizoram travel advisory; To work towards border peace
- Education HOS 12th Result 2021: HBSE Haryana Open School 12th Result 2021 Released
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Technology Xiaomi Independence Day Sale: Discounts And Offers You Can Get
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
Shilpa Shetty Kundra left us awestruck with her latest contemporary saree-inspired attire. Well, the actress has one of the most envy-inspiring saree collections in the Indian film industry and this outfit of hers helped her up the modern saree fashion game. Styled by Sanjana Batra, she not only won us with her saree-inspired look but also inspired us with her silver jewellery. We have decoded this outfit and look of hers.
Shilpa Shetty wore this saree-attire for Super Dancer Chapter 4 and her ensemble was designed by Reeti Arneja. Accentuated by matte-black hue, her outfit featured a draped fall that was highlighted by shimmering silver accents and elaborately-done waistband. She teamed her modern saree-inspired attire with a blouse and what was really interesting about her outfit was the palla style. The blouse was intricately-embellished and the palla of her saree-inspired outfit seemed fixed to the blouse, which made her attire so eye-catching. She teamed her attire with black sandals, which went well with her ensemble. In fact, she captioned her picture as, 'If it's not black 🖤,Just put it 🔙'.
As for jewellery, she flaunted silver jewellery that consisted of heavy quirky earrings, stackable bangles, a statement ring, and striking nose stud. Her jewellery came from Phullara, Ritika Sachdeva, and Curio Cottage. The makeup was highlighted by brown lip shade, contoured rose-tint cheekbones, and smokey kohl. The side-parted softly-curled tresses completed her stunning look. So, what do you think about Shilpa Shetty Kundra's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: Ashish P Ojha