- 22 min ago Covid-19: Omicron Detected In 79% Samples Sequenced In January In Delhi, Delta Found In 13% Samples
- 44 min ago Expert Article: 7 Warning Signs Of Brain Tumour To Be Aware Of
- 2 hrs ago Beijing Olympics 2022: 5 Points To Understand COVID Tests And Protocol At The Winter Olympics In China
- 3 hrs ago Omicron: Everything You Need To Know About The COVID Variant's Symptoms, Isolation And Recovery
- Sports Ranji Trophy: BCCI to conduct premier domestic tournament in 2 parts, league phase in February, KOs in June
- News PM Narendra Modi inspects National Cadet Corps NCC rally at Cariappa Ground in Delhi
- Finance Union Budget 2022: No Halwa Ceremony This Year To Maintain Safety Protocol
- Technology Facebook Messenger Introduces Snapchat-Like Screenshot Notification; GIFs, Message Reaction Also Added
- Movies Bigg Boss 15: Rakhi Sawant Slams Abhijit Bichukale For His Comments Against Salman Khan; Read Statement
- Automobiles Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- Education Lala Lajpat Rai Birth Anniversary: Some Lesser-Known Facts About Punjab Kesari
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In Winter Of 2022
Playing with eye shadows is fun, isn't it? It is interesting how we can use our eye shadow palette to come up with different eye-catching looks. And if you are thinking of some more ideas, we have you sorted. Malaika Arora and Shilpa Shetty Kundra flaunted eye makeup recently and we have decoded their looks for you.
Malaika Arora's Pink Eye Shadow Look
Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, Malaika Arora looked gorgeous in her embellished pink outfit that was designed by Naeem Khan. Her jewellery was as dazzling as her attire and her makeup done by Meghna Butani looked party-perfect. Malaika's makeup was done with a lot of balancing. Her contoured cheekbones had the right amount of gloss and the pink lip shade was kept muted because her eye makeup was heavy. The eyes were done beautifully with dark kohl, mascara, and pink eye shadow with winged effect - now, that's also how we can use eye shadow. The impeccable bun completed her look.
Shilpa Shetty Kundra's Green And Nude Eye Shadow Look
Styled by Mohit Rai, Shilpa Shetty Kundra wore an ensemble by Sebastian Gunawan Signature and it was a metallic yellow attire. The jewellery game was minimal with contemporary earrings from KAJ Fine Jewellery. Her makeup game absolutely complemented her look, and her makeup was done by Ajay Shelar. The makeup was highlighted by pink touches with contoured pink cheekbones and matte pink lip shade. As for the eye shadow, it was accompanied by mascara. A combination of green and nude eye shadow hues, added a pop to her look. The side-swept copper-streaked tresses rounded out her look.
So, whose eye shadow look did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: TEJAS NERURKAR
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Sparkling Gown Ideal For Red Carpet Events; Her Jewellery Game Is Minimal Too!
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt And Malaika Arora Convince Us To Invest In Single-Tone Outfits With All-Blue And All-Green Look
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora Looks Amazing In Her Sequinned Green Saree; Take A Look At Her Jewellery Game Too
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani, Malaika Arora, Radhika Madan Inspire Us With Their Party And Gym-Worthy Separates
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon, Malaika Arora, And Pranutan Bahl Have Dress Goals That Can Make You Look Like A Diva
- bollywood wardrobeKarisma Kapoor, Kajal Aggarwal, And Other Divas Have Dress Goals For You
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani, Saiyami Kher, And Other Divas Flaunt Their Eye-catching Traditional Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeZareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- fashion trendsFrom Kangana Ranaut To Zendaya, Influencer Neel Ranaut Recreates Outfits Of The Divas
- bollywood wardrobeJanhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif And Other Divas Exude Comfy Vibes In Their Monsoon-Perfect White Breezy Dresses
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora Shows How To Make A Chic Statement In A Sassy And Powerful Pastel Pantsuit; Pictures Inside!
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora Sparkles In A Blue Shimmering Saree And Red Sequin Dress, Which Look Of Hers Did You Like More?