- 10 hrs ago On Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- 11 hrs ago Friendship Day Special: How Friendships Have Evolved In The Pandemic
- 12 hrs ago Basundi Recipe: Here’s How You Can Prepare It At Home
- 1 day ago Lesser Known Facts About India's Best Shuttler, PV Sindhu
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Country lauds PV Sindhu's historic bronze-medal win
- News Yogi Adityanath took UP to ‘top spot’: Amit Shah on state’s law and order
- Finance Stocks To Buy: 3 Banking Stocks With An Upside Target Of Up to 30%
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Makers Release New Contestant Promo, Is Karan Nath The 2nd Confirmed Contestant Of The Show?
- Technology Micromax In 2b Contest Alert: Answer Questions To Win Free Smartphone
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
Currently, Shilpa Shetty Kundra is on a slaying spree as she is promoting her upcoming film Hungama 2. After many years, we are seeing her showing off her sizzling promotional game and we can say she is leaving no stone unturned to impress everyone with her beauty. Recently, she popped up on our Instagram feed as she shared her latest promotional look. In the pictures, the stunning diva was seen creating magic with her highly pigmented purple eye makeup and we can't keep calm! So, take a look at her makeup and the step-by-step guide on how you can recreate it.
What you need
• Setting powder
• Pink blush
• Highly pigmented purple eyeshadow
• Pink eye shadow
• Flat eye shadow brush
• Fluffy eye shadow brush
• Small flat eye shadow brush
• Black eye pencil
• Eyebrow pencil
• Pink lip liner
• Nude-pink lipstick
• Blush brush
• Beauty blender
• Contour brush
• Setting spray
Steps to follow
• Prime the T-zone of your face.
• Apply the foundation on your face and neck. Use a damp beauty blender to blend it in.
• Apply the concealer all over your lids and under your eyes and blend it in using the same damp beauty blender.
• Immediately set the concealer in place using the setting powder.
• Contour your cheekbones and nose, using a contour brush.
• Blush up the apple of your cheeks with a blush brush and pink blush palette.
• Moving to the eyes, take some pink eye shadow on the fluffy eye shadow brush and apply it all over the crease part. Take time blending it until you get the desired intensity.
• Now, dip the flat eye shadow brush in the purple eye shadow palette and apply it all over your lids.
• Keep the intensity loud on the lids and soft on the inner corner of your eyes.
• Now, using the small flat eye shadow brush, apply the same purple eye shadow on your lower lash line as well.
• Next, pick the black eye pencil and apply it properly on your lower and upper waterline.
• Apply multiple coats of mascara on your upper and lower eyelashes.
• Apply the highlighter on the high points of your face - the cheekbones, the tip and the bridge of your nose, and your cupid's bow.
• Fill in your lips using a pink lip liner.
• Finish off the look by applying nude-pink lipstick.
• Pick a small flat brush and blend the lipstick on the inner post part of your lips.
• Set your make-up in place by spritzing some setting spray on your face.
So, what do you think about this makeup look of Shilpa Shetty? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Instagram