- 9 min ago This All-Natural Henna Hair Dye Is The Only Remedy You Need For Your Grey Hair
- 22 min ago Ranveer Singh Rocks Two Extremely Different Outfits, Which One Did You Like More?
- 52 min ago Katrina Kaif Or Janhvi Kapoor, Who Looked More Glamourous In The Sparkling Sari?
- 1 hr ago UK Lesbian Couple Becomes The First To Carry Their Child In Both Their Wombs
- News Karnataka By-Election Results 2019: BJP retains majority after winning 6 seats
- Technology Airtel Might Become Foreign Entity As Bharti Telecom Seeks Government Nod
- Sports Rishabh Pant gets backing from Brian Lara, Kevin Pietersen
- Finance Bharat Bond ETF Public Issue To Open On December 12
- Movies Ranveer Singh Kisses Shahid Kapoor On The Cheek And Shuts Down Rumours Of Cold War!
- Automobiles Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Shilpa Shetty Kundra wore a red-hot pantsuit for an event recently. She looked super stylish and totally exuded boss lady vibes. With this ensemble of hers, she ditched the usual traditional wears and gave us a refreshing ensemble. Owing to the vibrant hue, this attire of hers was perfect for formal events.
So, Shilpa's ensemble came from Marmar Halim, which was structured and quarter-sleeved. The bodice of her ensemble featured an overlapping detail and she teamed it with straight-fit pants. The attire also came with a black belt that added a structure to her ensemble. Shilpa paired her ensemble with quirky Louboutin pumps, which notched up her look.
She accessorised her look with a delicate neckpiece, which came from Luxury Jewelry by Bansri Mehta and the chic ring came from Misho. The makeup was highlighted by a deep pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The contoured cheekbones enhanced her look and the middle-parted tresses rounded out her gorgeous avatar. So, what do you think about Shilpa's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.