- News ‘China and US will lose by fighting’: Xi Jinping tells Trump
- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Morgan hits record 17 sixes as England trounce Afghanistan
- Technology Play Google Pay Tez Shots Cricket Game – How To Win Scratch Cards Up To Rs. 3,300
- Movies Madame Tussauds Unveils Priyanka Chopra Figure In UK
- Automobiles Motor Vehicles Amendment Bill — Enough Of The Hooliganism
- Finance Facebook Announces Digital Currency Libra
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Shilpa Shetty Kundra was spotted at an event recently and she wore an Anita Dongre ensemble. The actress gave us desi modern goals with this outfit. Her attire was about floral blooms and bright hues. An instant mood-lifter, Shilpa Shetty as always looked stylish in this number. Let's talk about this latest attire of hers.
So, Shilpa wore a jumpsuit, which came from the designer's latest collection, 'A Summer Reverie'. It was a bright yellow-hued outfit, which featured a round neckline and a flowy silhouette. However, Shilpa paired it with a belt and gave the attire a bit of structure. This jumpsuit also came with a breezy kaftan-styled jacket, which accentuated her ensemble. It was beautifully adorned with pink and green floral accents.
Shilpa's attire was definitely goal-worthy and made for a perfect travel wear. Her styling game was powerful and she accessorised her look with sleek earrings from Nayirah and metallic bracelets. She wore embellished sandals to notch up her style quotient and carried a smart brown purse with her. Shilpa's makeup was towards the dewy side with a bright red lip shade and smoky kohl. The wavy tresses wrapped up her look. So, what do you think about Shilpa Shetty's latest ensemble and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.