- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Up To 40% Off On Premium Smartphones
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- News Kerala did a disastrous thing by electing Rahul Gandhi: Ramachandra Guha
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Finance Reliance Announces Q3 Results; Net Profit Climbs 13%
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Shilpa Shetty Kundra was spotted at an event recently and she wore an Anita Dongre ensemble. The actress gave us desi modern goals with this outfit. Her attire was about floral blooms and bright hues. An instant mood-lifter, Shilpa Shetty as always looked stylish in this number. Let's talk about this latest attire of hers.
So, Shilpa wore a jumpsuit, which came from the designer's latest collection, 'A Summer Reverie'. It was a bright yellow-hued outfit, which featured a round neckline and a flowy silhouette. However, Shilpa paired it with a belt and gave the attire a bit of structure. This jumpsuit also came with a breezy kaftan-styled jacket, which accentuated her ensemble. It was beautifully adorned with pink and green floral accents.
Shilpa's attire was definitely goal-worthy and made for a perfect travel wear. Her styling game was powerful and she accessorised her look with sleek earrings from Nayirah and metallic bracelets. She wore embellished sandals to notch up her style quotient and carried a smart brown purse with her. Shilpa's makeup was towards the dewy side with a bright red lip shade and smoky kohl. The wavy tresses wrapped up her look. So, what do you think about Shilpa Shetty's latest ensemble and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.