TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four Accused Including Aseemanand Acquitted In Samjauta Express Blast Case
- IPL 2019: Five Foreign Players Who Could Rock The Tournament
- Vodafone Offers 50% Discount On Amazon Prime Subscription
- Bajaj Qute Launched In India At Rs 2.63 Lakh — A Quadricycle Threat To Small Cars?
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Zee Cine Awards 2019 Winners List
- How Lord Krishna Killed Kamsa: The Story Of Kamsa Vadh
- Calangute, The Ideal Getaway For Beach Bums Does Exist!
The designer known for his sculptural and metallic outfits, Gaurav Gupta left us speechless with this number, which Shilpa Shetty Kundra wore for the Asia Spa Awards event. This particular gown was nothing like his usual outfits. On the contrary, this blue-hued attire was flowy and floral.
It was a stunning one-shouldered number and Shilpa pulled it off with an utmost grace. It was a bold dress, which was detailed with dramatic puffed sleeves. The gown accentuated her lithe frame and was notched up by a thigh-high side slit. The gown came alive with white-hued floral patterns. It ended with a train and Shilpa paired her outfit with white pencil heels, which came from the label, Intoto.
She accessorised her look with minimal jewellery, which was designed by Farah Khan. Shilpa's makeup was beautifully done with a wine red lip shade and smoky kohl. The sleek ponytail spruced up her gorgeous look.
Shilpa Shetty looked just amazing and we can't get enough of her. What do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.