The designer known for his sculptural and metallic outfits, Gaurav Gupta left us speechless with this number, which Shilpa Shetty Kundra wore for the Asia Spa Awards event. This particular gown was nothing like his usual outfits. On the contrary, this blue-hued attire was flowy and floral.
It was a stunning one-shouldered number and Shilpa pulled it off with an utmost grace. It was a bold dress, which was detailed with dramatic puffed sleeves. The gown accentuated her lithe frame and was notched up by a thigh-high side slit. The gown came alive with white-hued floral patterns. It ended with a train and Shilpa paired her outfit with white pencil heels, which came from the label, Intoto.
She accessorised her look with minimal jewellery, which was designed by Farah Khan. Shilpa's makeup was beautifully done with a wine red lip shade and smoky kohl. The sleek ponytail spruced up her gorgeous look.
Shilpa Shetty looked just amazing and we can't get enough of her. What do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!