The designer known for his sculptural and metallic outfits, Gaurav Gupta left us speechless with this number, which Shilpa Shetty Kundra wore for the Asia Spa Awards event. This particular gown was nothing like his usual outfits. On the contrary, this blue-hued attire was flowy and floral.
It was a stunning one-shouldered number and Shilpa pulled it off with an utmost grace. It was a bold dress, which was detailed with dramatic puffed sleeves. The gown accentuated her lithe frame and was notched up by a thigh-high side slit. The gown came alive with white-hued floral patterns. It ended with a train and Shilpa paired her outfit with white pencil heels, which came from the label, Intoto.
She accessorised her look with minimal jewellery, which was designed by Farah Khan. Shilpa's makeup was beautifully done with a wine red lip shade and smoky kohl. The sleek ponytail spruced up her gorgeous look.
Shilpa Shetty looked just amazing and we can't get enough of her. What do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship