- 38 min ago From Shamita Shetty To Shikha Talsania: Whose Dress Game Was The Best?
- 41 min ago Osteoporosis In Men: Risk Factors And Tips To Prevent It
- 17 hrs ago Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- 17 hrs ago Dia Mirza’s Blue Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect All-Occasion Attire
- Finance AirAsia Puts On Offer ‘Big Sale' For 72 Hours
- News Mamata agrees to meet; Uncertainty hangs over live media coverage
- Technology Huawei Nova 5 Official Teaser Confirms 32MP Selfie Camera And WaterDrop Notch
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Sports 'Another strike on Pakistan': Home Minister Amit Shah congratulates Team India on emphatic WC win
- Movies Taimur CHEERS For Team India In Blue Jersey; Dad Saif Watches Ind vs Pak Match With Reel Daughter!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The designer known for his sculptural and metallic outfits, Gaurav Gupta left us speechless with this number, which Shilpa Shetty Kundra wore for the Asia Spa Awards event. This particular gown was nothing like his usual outfits. On the contrary, this blue-hued attire was flowy and floral.
It was a stunning one-shouldered number and Shilpa pulled it off with an utmost grace. It was a bold dress, which was detailed with dramatic puffed sleeves. The gown accentuated her lithe frame and was notched up by a thigh-high side slit. The gown came alive with white-hued floral patterns. It ended with a train and Shilpa paired her outfit with white pencil heels, which came from the label, Intoto.
She accessorised her look with minimal jewellery, which was designed by Farah Khan. Shilpa's makeup was beautifully done with a wine red lip shade and smoky kohl. The sleek ponytail spruced up her gorgeous look.
Shilpa Shetty looked just amazing and we can't get enough of her. What do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.