Amit Aggarwal seems to be one of the favourite designers of Shilpa Shetty Kundra. The actress has surprised us with the designer's outfits on a number of occasions. Well, most of the times, Shilpa has donned experimental sari by the designer, but recently, she stepped out in a gown. With sculptural designing, razor-sharp edges, and metallic accents, this was Amit Aggarwal's signature attire.
This ensemble of his was splashed in a hot pink shade and Shilpa looked like a dream in her dress. She wore this number for 'Super Dancer Season 3'. Her attire was sleeveless and featured an overlapping blouse that was marked by nuanced texture. Shilpa's skirt, on the other hand, was spruced up by a deep side slit and was detailed with an interplay of patterns.
It was a bold dress and she accessorised her look with a minimal bracelet and sleek danglers. Her makeup of the day was subtle and highlighted by a pink lip shade. Her eye makeup was light and touched up by just a dab of kohl. She side-swept her wavy tresses and let them cascade gently on one side of her shoulder.
Shilpa clearly mesmerised us once again. We are totally bowled over by her style. Let us know how did find her look in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma