- 1 day ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- News Desipearl, an easy way to earn money from a website and Facebook fan page
- Movies Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 First Look: Kartik Aaryan Steps Into Akshay Kumar's Shoes As A Ghostbuster!
- Finance Rupee Opens Tad Lower At 71.17; Bond Yields Rise
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The Shetty sisters, Shilpa and Shamita graced Shilpa's husband, Raj Kundra's Poker Raj Challenge launch. Both the sisters turned up for the event in western outfits highlighted by bold prints. While Shilpa sported a dress for the event, Shamita had the mercury rising with her jumpsuit.
Perfect for a scorching summer day, Shilpa's dress was sleeveless and featured a flowy silhouette. It was a free-flowing dress that was enhanced by geometric patterns. Her black-coloured dress came alive with huge white polka dots and relatively smaller dots. She paired her dress with black-coloured pencil heels and accessorised her look with sparkling green danglers. Now that was a risky combination but Shilpa pulled it off like a pro.
Her makeup was nude and her side-swept hairdo rounded off her look. Coming to her sister's outfit, we thought it was a really bold and rip-roaring number. Shamita donned a one-shouldered jumpsuit, which was full-sleeved and accentuated by leopard prints. Also, we couldn't figure it out whether her shoes were a part of her dress or did she match it with her outfit? Well, it seemed a part of her attire. Shamita kept her look jewellery-free and her makeup was nude. She tied a high bun and also allowed her wavy tresses to fall freely.
Both the ladies played wonderfully with the prints but we must say Shamita impressed us more this time. Don't you all think so too? Let us know in the comment section.