The Shetty sisters, Shilpa and Shamita graced Shilpa's husband, Raj Kundra's Poker Raj Challenge launch. Both the sisters turned up for the event in western outfits highlighted by bold prints. While Shilpa sported a dress for the event, Shamita had the mercury rising with her jumpsuit.
Perfect for a scorching summer day, Shilpa's dress was sleeveless and featured a flowy silhouette. It was a free-flowing dress that was enhanced by geometric patterns. Her black-coloured dress came alive with huge white polka dots and relatively smaller dots. She paired her dress with black-coloured pencil heels and accessorised her look with sparkling green danglers. Now that was a risky combination but Shilpa pulled it off like a pro.
Her makeup was nude and her side-swept hairdo rounded off her look. Coming to her sister's outfit, we thought it was a really bold and rip-roaring number. Shamita donned a one-shouldered jumpsuit, which was full-sleeved and accentuated by leopard prints. Also, we couldn't figure it out whether her shoes were a part of her dress or did she match it with her outfit? Well, it seemed a part of her attire. Shamita kept her look jewellery-free and her makeup was nude. She tied a high bun and also allowed her wavy tresses to fall freely.
Both the ladies played wonderfully with the prints but we must say Shamita impressed us more this time. Don't you all think so too? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma