- 50 min ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Kim Kardashian, Rita Ora, Disha Patani & More
- 1 hr ago International Aviation Day 2019: Significance Behind Celebrating This Day
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut And Other Divas Have Wedding-Perfect Neckpieces For Us
- 2 hrs ago 8 Myths About Live-In Relationships And Facts You Are Unsure About
- Movies Darbar Kerala Rights Acquired By Kalpaka Films, Rajinikanth Fans Happy
- Finance Govt To Consider Personal Income Tax Cuts To Boost Growth
- News Applications for H-1B visa to be accepted from April 1: US
- Technology Flipkart Apple Days: Discounts, EMI Offers On iPhone XR, iPhone 11 Pro, iPads And More
- Sports Universal title match and Reigns vs. Corbin confirmed for WWE TLC 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Shilpa Shetty and her sister Shamita had the mercury rising with their fashion statements at the Diwali bash hosted by Shilpa Shetty Kundra. While Shilpa went for an experimental look again, Shamita kept it simple. They both wore subtle-hued traditional attires, which we thought were certainly goal-giving.
So, coming to the hostess first, Shilpa wore a bespoke creation by Amit Aggarwal, who seems to be one of Shilpa's favourite designers. It was a highly structural and architectural number and Shilpa looked like a modern-day Goddess in it. She wore a textural ensemble, which resembled a sari. It consisted of a halter-necked bodice that was subtly embroidered and she draped a layered and ruffled pallu with intricate embroidery on its border. She paired her look with white-hued sandals. She accessorised her look with minimal jewellery, which came from Anmol jewellers. Shilpa's makeup was nude and the middle-parted tresses rounded off her look.
Shamita also wore a sophisticated attire by Masaba. Her look was dreamy and we totally loved her separates. Shamita donned a powdered pink sleeveless bustier and paired it with a complementing skirt that featured banana leaf prints. She paired her attire with a cropped shrug that was detailed with voluminous sleeves. Shamita accessorised her look with an elaborate choker from Anmol Jewellers and a statement ring from Amrapali jewels. Her makeup was highlighted by a bold red lip shade and the sleek ponytail rounded off her look.
We liked the fashion statements of both the sisters. How about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.