- News Training on Central laws, schemes set to get underway in Jammu and Kashmir
- Movies Kaappaan Twitter Review: Here’s What Movie Buffs Feel About The Suriya Starrer
- Technology Best Snapdragon 855 Smartphones In India Right Now
- Sports Manchester United 1-0 Astana: Greenwood's first goal settles Group L opener
- Automobiles 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
Shilpa Shetty and her sister Shamita had the mercury rising with their fashion statements at the Diwali bash hosted by Shilpa Shetty Kundra. While Shilpa went for an experimental look again, Shamita kept it simple. They both wore subtle-hued traditional attires, which we thought were certainly goal-giving.
So, coming to the hostess first, Shilpa wore a bespoke creation by Amit Aggarwal, who seems to be one of Shilpa's favourite designers. It was a highly structural and architectural number and Shilpa looked like a modern-day Goddess in it. She wore a textural ensemble, which resembled a sari. It consisted of a halter-necked bodice that was subtly embroidered and she draped a layered and ruffled pallu with intricate embroidery on its border. She paired her look with white-hued sandals. She accessorised her look with minimal jewellery, which came from Anmol jewellers. Shilpa's makeup was nude and the middle-parted tresses rounded off her look.
Shamita also wore a sophisticated attire by Masaba. Her look was dreamy and we totally loved her separates. Shamita donned a powdered pink sleeveless bustier and paired it with a complementing skirt that featured banana leaf prints. She paired her attire with a cropped shrug that was detailed with voluminous sleeves. Shamita accessorised her look with an elaborate choker from Anmol Jewellers and a statement ring from Amrapali jewels. Her makeup was highlighted by a bold red lip shade and the sleek ponytail rounded off her look.
We liked the fashion statements of both the sisters. How about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.