Shilpa Shetty and her sister Shamita had the mercury rising with their fashion statements at the Diwali bash hosted by Shilpa Shetty Kundra. While Shilpa went for an experimental look again, Shamita kept it simple. They both wore subtle-hued traditional attires, which we thought were certainly goal-giving.
So, coming to the hostess first, Shilpa wore a bespoke creation by Amit Aggarwal, who seems to be one of Shilpa's favourite designers. It was a highly structural and architectural number and Shilpa looked like a modern-day Goddess in it. She wore a textural ensemble, which resembled a sari. It consisted of a halter-necked bodice that was subtly embroidered and she draped a layered and ruffled pallu with intricate embroidery on its border. She paired her look with white-hued sandals. She accessorised her look with minimal jewellery, which came from Anmol jewellers. Shilpa's makeup was nude and the middle-parted tresses rounded off her look.
Shamita also wore a sophisticated attire by Masaba. Her look was dreamy and we totally loved her separates. Shamita donned a powdered pink sleeveless bustier and paired it with a complementing skirt that featured banana leaf prints. She paired her attire with a cropped shrug that was detailed with voluminous sleeves. Shamita accessorised her look with an elaborate choker from Anmol Jewellers and a statement ring from Amrapali jewels. Her makeup was highlighted by a bold red lip shade and the sleek ponytail rounded off her look.
We liked the fashion statements of both the sisters. How about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship