- Sports India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Live Score: Kohli & Co, Finch and band look for series win in Bengaluru
- News Anti-CAA: Blankets of protesting women snatched by police near Clock Tower in Lucknow
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
A sari connoisseur, Shilpa Shetty Kundra boasts a stunning collection of fusion saris. The actress is often seen in contemporary saris and this time too, Shilpa stepped out in a stunning sari. Shilpa wore a gorgeous sari that was enhanced by rich fabric and meticulous details. Her sari was designed by designer Sonam Luthria and she looked classy as ever.
So, Shilpa wore an off-shouldered dhoti sari that came alive with a cross-bodied pleated pallu tucked impeccably inside the embellished belt. It was a radiant yellow-hued sari that was gracefully draped and adorned with vibrant floral patterns and tassel edges, which accentuated her sari. Well, her sari seemed like perfect festive wear and she paired it with silver pencil heels from Truffle Collection.
Shilpa accessorised her look with statement oxidised jewellery, which came from Sangeeta Boochra's eponymous label, Minerali, and Aquamarine. The makeup was highlighted by nude tones and marked by a deep maroon lip shade and heavy kohl. The side-swept ponytail rounded out her ethnic look. So, what do you think about Shilpa Shetty's sari and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.