TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019 LIVE — 'Surgical Strike' On Poverty, Assures Rahul Gandhi
- IPL: Match 5: DC Vs CSK — Live Updates
- What Is Rahul Gandhi's NYAY Scheme For The Poor?
- India's Chandrayaan 2 To Carry NASA's Laser Instrument To Moon
- INRacing — India’s First Homogeneous Racing Simulator; A Must-Try For Motorsport Fanatics!
- Badrinath- An Ode To Pilgrimages And Spectacular Natural Splendour
- PeeCee Lets Her Hair Down With Nick In Miami!
- What Is West Nile Fever?
A sari connoisseur, Shilpa Shetty Kundra boasts a stunning collection of fusion saris. The actress is often seen in contemporary saris and this time too, Shilpa stepped out in a stunning sari. Shilpa wore a gorgeous sari that was enhanced by rich fabric and meticulous details. Her sari was designed by designer Sonam Luthria and she looked classy as ever.
So, Shilpa wore an off-shouldered dhoti sari that came alive with a cross-bodied pleated pallu tucked impeccably inside the embellished belt. It was a radiant yellow-hued sari that was gracefully draped and adorned with vibrant floral patterns and tassel edges, which accentuated her sari. Well, her sari seemed like perfect festive wear and she paired it with silver pencil heels from Truffle Collection.
Shilpa accessorised her look with statement oxidised jewellery, which came from Sangeeta Boochra's eponymous label, Minerali, and Aquamarine. The makeup was highlighted by nude tones and marked by a deep maroon lip shade and heavy kohl. The side-swept ponytail rounded out her ethnic look. So, what do you think about Shilpa Shetty's sari and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.