- 14 min ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 28 min ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- 1 hr ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- News Don’t have a choice: Govt rebuffs 5 states, unwilling to implement citizenship law
- Movies Sharmila Tagore Heaps Praises On Kareena Kapoor: ‘You Have Been Wonderful, I Wish You Stay The Same’
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Shilpa Shetty Kundra is a sari enthusiast and there is no beating her when it comes to draping contemporary saris. The actress and a reality show judge, Shilpa's latest sari was an eye-opening number. It was a Shivan & Narresh number and Shilpa pulled off her ensemble with a lot of aplomb. Her sari was a masterpiece and backed the maximalism in fashion.
Shilpa's sari came from the latest 'Patu' collection of the designer duo. Her sari was about amazing colour block and seemed surreal. It consisted of a black blouse, which was contrasted by a red-hued drape. Her Iconorosh sari came with pearl wave skein and slate bustier. It was a jeweled delight and her drape brought alive the rustic art forms. Shilpa's sari was truly remarkable.
Since, her sari was elaborate, Shilpa kept her look minimal. She wore light accessories, which included a chic ring from Azotiique by Varun Raheja and delicate studs from Isharya. Her makeup was highlighted by a smoky kohl and a deep pink lip shade. The side-parted impeccable tresses completed her look. So, what do you think about Shilpa's sari and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.