- 4 hrs ago Types Of Monsoon Diseases And Ways To Prevent Them
- 6 hrs ago How To Remove Nipple Hair Permanently At Home Using Natural Methods
- 6 hrs ago Guru Purnima 2020: Here’s The Date, Muhurta And Significance Of This Day
- 7 hrs ago Remembering Saroj Khan As The Legendary Choreographer Who Wore Vibrant Salwar Suits
- Movies Aamir Khan’s Daughter Ira Khan Begins Adulting; Moves Into New House
- News Why prime minister of a strong India so weak, asks Cong on border standoff
- Technology BSNL Discontinues Rs.149 Postpaid Recharge Pack
- Finance RIL Only Indian Entity In Top 100 Global Companies To Thrive Amid The Pandemic
- Sports Coronavirus pandemic prompted Ferrari decision to ditch Vettel
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki XL5 Spotted Testing Once Again In India
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
South actress Meera Mitun has amazing fashion sense and we are totally impressed by her sartorial choices. It was just a few days ago when the Thaanaa Serndha Koottam actress stunned us with her black western dress and now recently she treated us with an ethnic number. She shared a picture on her Instagram feed where she is seen in a multi-hued silk saree. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Meera Mitun donned a gorgeous silk saree that looked extremely beautiful. Her blue saree was accentuated by the purple and green border with a few pink and yellow accents too. She draped the pallu fo her saree in a nivi style and teamed it with a half-sleeved pink printed blouse. The Bigg Boss Tamil 2019 contestant upped her ethnic look with a pair of silver-toned earrings, neckpiece, bangles, and ring.
On the makeup front, minimal base marked by slightly contoured and highlighted T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline spruced up her look. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, tiny black bindi, soft blush, and pink lip shade rounded out her look. The Bodhai Yeri Budhi Maari actress pulled all her highlighted tresses to one side and beautifully curled the ends.
We really liked this silk saree of Meera Mitun and it seemed perfect for wedding functions. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Meera Mitun