- 4 hrs ago 6 Tips To Reduce Hair Damage If You Use Straighteners Often
- 7 hrs ago Gorgeous Sara Ali Khan Looks Charming In Her New Saree, See Her Latest Picture!
- 7 hrs ago Corbevax Will Be Allowed As A Booster For Those Fully Vaccinated With Covishield Or Covaxin
- 7 hrs ago Monsoon Deals On Kitchen Essentials: Up To 52% Off On Coffee Maker, Water Purifier, Dinner Set And More
- News Maha crisis: SC to pronounce verdict on Shiv Sena plea at 9 pm
- Sports National Games will be held in Gujarat in Sept-Oct this year: IOA
- Technology BSNL Rs. 228, Rs. 239 Monthly Recharge Plans Launched
- Education TS SSC Result 2022 Date And Time, Steps To Check BSE Telangana TS 10th Results On bse.telangana.gov.in
- Finance Man Was Paid 286 Times His Salary Accidently, See What He Does Next?
- Movies Vidyut Jammwal On South Vs North Debate: I Just Do Not See The Difference At All
- Travel Simple Train Travel hacks For Comfortable Experience
- Automobiles Hero Xpulse 200 4V Rally Edition Details Leaked
The Billboard Women in Music Awards honoured the best musicians of all time. It was a night filled with talented women who have not only changed the music industry but have also influenced the younger generation with their artistic music videos and voice. Along with that, each one of these ladies had a fire statement with their extremely gorgeous outfits. Let's have a look at some of the best-dressed women in Billboard this year.
The singer who took home the "Women of the Year 2022" award looked like a total delight on the red carpet wearing a 90s inspired outfit. The singer wore a white embellished dress from Area. Her three-layered crystal belt along with heavy boots just gave this outfit a fresh look on the red carpet. For the hair, she went for a straight middle partition and completed it with simple makeup for the event.
The former member of the girl band "Fifth Harmony" went for an all-brown coloured outfit on the red carpet. She looked beautiful in the sparkly corset top along with wrap around high-slit skirt. She paired up the outfit with some brown heels and heavy earrings, bracelet, and rings to complete the look. Her hair was tied up and had a dewy makeup look for the ceremony.
The singer wore a strapless black outfit and rocked the stage with her presence. She had furry tulle at the waist and her Carolina Herrera outfit was made in a bow styled twist. She shined with her diamond earrings, choker and rings. Her sharp eyeliner and makeup looked flawless. For the hair, she went for a sleek look. The whole outfit looked great when paired up with those high inch pumps in black colour. She gave off a good monochromatic vibe during the function.
Her power suit is something to eye for! The three-piece suit and that straight hair were perfect for the event. With her outfit, the thing that stood out the most was her stud handbag from Valentino. Her makeup was sharp with defined cheekbones, nude lip shade and cateye look. She paired up this outfit with black heels for the event.
Who was your top favourite from the Billboard Women in Music Awards red carpet?
Image Credit: Instagram
- art cultureEurovision Song Contest 2022 Winners: Ukraine Wins On Public Vote
- menPandit Shivkumar Sharma: Facts About The Santoor Maestro And Music Composer
- wellnessExpert Article: Positive Impact Of Music On Mental Health
- womenLegendary Singer-Actress Barbra Streisand At 80: Still Topping The Charts!
- art cultureIconic English Rock Band Pink Floyd Writes First Song In 28 Years For Ukraine
- art cultureGrammy Awards 2022: Olivia Rodrigo, Jon Batiste, Doja Cat Win; BTS, Justin Bieber, Lil Nas Perform
- menBappi Lahiri: Legendary Music Director’s Iconic Fashion Statements
- fashion trendsJustin Bieber And Hailey Bieber Twin In White At Super Bowl 2022!
- art cultureBRIT Awards 2022: Adele Wins Top Prizes, Says 'I Can't Believe A Piano Ballad Won'
- fashion trendsBRIT Awards 2022: Adele, Olivia Rodrigo - Decoding Best Dressed Celebrities On The Red Carpet!
- art cultureMultiple Grammy And Oscar Award-Winning Composer John Williams Turns 90
- womenLata Mangeshkar: A Look At The Legendary Singer’s Iconic Sarees