- 10 hrs ago Ananya Panday Turns ‘Wannabe Kendall Jenner’ As She Strikes Quirky Poses In Subtle Makeup And Top Knot Bun
- 11 hrs ago Tandav Actress Gauahar Khan Looks Resplendent In Her Velvet Suit; Perfect For Festive Events
- 11 hrs ago All The Possible Symptoms Of Low Blood Sugar Levels (Hypoglycemia)
- 12 hrs ago Giorgia Andriani Looks Like A Celestial Queen In Her Crown-Like Hairdo But Her Nail Paint Steals The Limelight
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- News 'No time to waste': Joe Biden posts first tweet as US President
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Mangalam Kumar Wins Rs 50 Lakhs After His Father Fails To Make It To The Hot Seat!
- Sports Malinga announces retirement from franchise cricket
- Finance Should You Bet On Banking Stocks In 2021?
- Education IBPS PO Prelims Scorecard 2020 Released
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
Though South actress Meera Mitun is just a few films old, she has definitely made her place in the hearts of her fans with her stunning fashion sense. The actress also enjoys massive fan following on Instagram and the reason behind it is her impressive fashion photoshoots. She has been treating us with her gorgeous looks one after the other. Recently, the Bodhai Yeri Budhi Maari actress shared a couple of pictures from her latest shoot. Dressed in a beautiful black gown, Meera looked absolutely phenomenal. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Meera Mitun donned a net-sleeved plunging-neckline black mermaid gown and left us absolutely stunned. Her body-hugging gown was accentuated by intricate embroidery in the same hue. On the jewellery-front, the Bigg Boss Tamil 2019 contestant accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned drop earrings and bracelet.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Meera sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, glittery eye shadow, soft blush, and cherry lip shade spruced up her look. The 8 Thottakkal actress let loose her curled tresses.
We really liked this black gown of Meera Mitun and it seemed perfect for upcoming engagement functions. What do you think about her outfit? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Meera Mitun