- 6 hrs ago Alcohol, Coffee, Tea, Ice Cream, Eggs And Other Foods That Cause Headaches
- 7 hrs ago 14 Years Of Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna: Rani Mukerji Or Preity Zinta, Who Looked Stunning In The Film?
- 8 hrs ago Zindagi Gulzar Hai Actress Sanam Saeed’s Gorgeous Saree Is What Can Offer You Respite From The Heat
- 8 hrs ago Janmashtami 2020: Date, Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- News Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with lung cancer: Reports
- Movies Sanjay Dutt Diagnosed With Stage 3 Lung Cancer: To Fly To The US For Treatment
- Sports Ramsey agents dismiss rumour Pirlo wants midfielder out of Juventus
- Automobiles 2021 Kawasaki Versys BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 6.79 Lakh
- Technology All Low- Cost Postpaid Plans From Private Telecom Players You Need To Checkout
- Finance India's Factory Output Contracts 16.6% In June Amid COVID-19
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
TV-turned-Bollywood actress Mouni Roy has been stunning us with her amazing outfits. The actress is absolutely being productive these days while she is staying at home. From ethnic to western, she has been treating her fans with her stunning looks. Recently, Made In China actress shared a picture on her Instagram feed, where she is seen dressed in a yellow lehenga with perfect jewellery. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Mouni Roy sported a yellow lehenga and looked extremely beautiful. Her lehenga was accentuated by black dotted prints. She paired it with a half net-sleeved matching choli that featured silver dotted patterns. On the jewellery front, the Naagin actress accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned earrings, heavy choker neckpiece, maang tikka, yellow-hued bangles, and red nail paint.
Mouni pulled back her sleek tresses into a neat braided ponytail. She pinned her matching dupatta to her ponytail, which enhanced her look. Coming to the makeup, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the Brahmastra actress slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, winged eyeliner, heavy mascara, curled lashes, pink-hued eye shadow, pink blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look.
We really liked this outfit of Mouni Roy and she looked no less than a diva in it. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Mouni Roy