- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 28 May 2020
- 7 hrs ago Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- 12 hrs ago 5 Times Taapsee Pannu Flaunted Her Distinctive Style In Gorgeous Outfits On Red Carpet
- 12 hrs ago Easy And Effective Home Remedies for Melasma (Dark Patches On The Skin)
- Finance BPCL Launches Whatsapp Facility For Booking Cooking Gas: Here's How To Do?
- Technology TikTok App Download For JioPhone: How To Install TikTok App In JioPhone
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Though the celebrities have not been shooting these days due to coronavirus pandemic, but they have managed to keep the interest of their fans alive from their quarantine pictures. Among all is Naagin actress Mouni Roy who has absolutely leaving no stone unturned in making the best use of these days. From spending quality time on her favourite terrace corner to enjoying coffee under sunset, the diva has been living every moment of her life in her easy breezy outfits. Recently, Mouni shared few throwback pictures as she misses her weekend outings. Dressed in an all white attire, the Made In China actress looked phenomenal as ever. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Mouni Roy sported white attire from head to toe and looked extremely pretty. Her co-ords consisted of a half-sleeved round-collar crop top, which she paired with matching high-waist skinny bottoms. The Brahmastra actress completed her look with a pair of white sneakers that went well with her attire. She ditched the earrings and instead upped her look with gold-toned bracelet and white nail paint.
On the makeup front, minimal base marked by filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. She let loose her mid-parted straight tresses. Mouni Roy also carried a red sling bag and black reflectors, which added stylish quotient.
Telling her fans about what she misses the most from her fun outings, the Gold actress writes, 'Hazelnut Americano and the banana pudding sundays x #throwback'. Well, it literally left us mouth-watered and like Mouni we are also eagerly waiting for those good happy days to come back.
Meanwhile, do not forget to share your opinions on Mouni Roy's outfit in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Mouni Roy