- Technology Redmi Note 9 Pro Tips And Tricks That Every User Must Know
- Movies KGF Chapter 2 Climax: Tragic Twist! Will Yash Aka Rocky Be Killed?
- News 'It is a long war against coronavirus pandemic, must not rest': PM Modi
- Automobiles Next-Gen Hyundai i20 India Launch Scheduled For September
- Sports Mumbai Indians or Chennai Super Kings: Sanjay Manjrekar, Scott Styris weigh in on which IPL team has fared the most
- Finance Reports On Resumption Of Passenger Flights From 15 April "Mere Speculation": Puri
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Due to the coronavirus outbreak and state-imposed curfew, it is impossible to step out on roads. To enjoy the spring weather, we can only roam on our terrace and spend some quality time there. Even our Bollywood celebrities are following the same path and passing their quarantine time in the best way possible. Recently, Naagin actress Mouni Roy shared a lot of pictures on her Instagram feed, which she clicked on her terrace. Dressed in a pretty blue printed dress, the diva gave major spring fashion goals. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Mouni Roy sported a halter-neck full-length blue dress. Her body-hugging dress was accentuated by intricate patterns from the white hue. She completed her look with a pair of dark yellow-hued flip flops. On the jewellery front, the Made In China actress ditched all kinds of accessories.
Talking about her makeup, Mouni slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick pointed brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, soft blush, and light-pink lip shade spruced up her look. The Brahmastra actress let loose her mid-parted highlighted tresses.
Mouni Roy looked extremely beautiful in a blue dress. What do you think about her attire? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Mouni Roy