- 8 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 9 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- 12 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- 17 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Technology Fathers Day 2021 Gift Ideas Best Truly Wireless Headsets Under Rs. 5,000
- Sports Euro 2020: Portugal 2-4 Germany: Holders score two own goals in thumping defeat
- Movies The Gurmeet Choudhary Foundation Opens First Post COVID-19 Care Centre In Bihar
- News People will not tolerate self-centred politics: Uddhav Thackeray slams Congress leaders
- Education Telangana Schools And Colleges To Reopen From July 1, Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
The fear of coronavirus has left us homebounded and so we have nothing much to do than just scroll our Instagram feed and watch what our celebrities are upto these days. To make our boring days interesting, TV turned Bollywood actress Mouni Roy has been continuously treating our eyes with her stunning fashion photoshoots. Recently, the diva posted a series of pictures, where she is seen exuding summer vibes in a sleeveless blue maxi. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Mouni Roy sported a sleeveless full-length blue-hued maxi. Her satin-fabric body-hugging one-piece had plunging neckline and gorgeous backless look. The Brahmastra actress looked extremely beautiful as she laid down in a swing, flaunting her gorgeous outfit. She accessorised her look with a gold-toned bracelet.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the Naagin actress spruced up her look with pointed brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, soft blush, and nudish pink lip shade. She let loose her side-parted tresses.
Mouni Roy looked extremely gorgeous in her this blue maxi. Well, with her such poses in this photoshoot, the actress shares her quarantine mood saying, 'Long days, long dark nights, moonlight!'.
So, what do you think about her attire? Let us know that in the comment section. Stay safe!
Pic Credits: Mouni Roy