- Finance Gold Surges To Over 5-Year High After Fed Hints At Rate Cuts
- News Assam elephants to endure a 70-hour journey for Jagannath Yatra, activists livid
- Technology 3rd Gen Kindle Oasis With Support For Adjustable Warm Light Goes Live
- Sports Argentina 1 Paraguay 1: Messi scores but Copa America exit looms
- Movies DISTURBING! Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina Says, 'My Father SLAPPED Me Because I Love A Muslim Guy'
- Automobiles Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The very stylish, Ayushmann Khurrana notched up his style quotient with his latest fashion statement. Perfect for those, who aspire to push boundaries, Ayushmann's ensemble was about dreamy hues and comfort. While his attire was contemporary, it definitely had a classical twist. Let's decode his outfit and look.
So, the 'Andhadhun' actor teamed his high-neck tee with comfy trousers that seemed to be dipped in the grey shade and featured subtle stripes. However, the real eye-catching element in his outfit was the bomber jacket, which was designed by Gaurav Gupta. Ayushmann elevated his look with a powdered pink serpentine jacket that came from the Spring Summer' 19 collection of the designer.
Styled by Isha Bhansali, he paired his absolutely amazing ensemble with studded glitter sneakers, which came from Christian Louboutin. The sneakers went well with his look and Ayushmann gave us goals again. He wore this for the Vogue BFF Show, which is hosted by Neha Dhupia. So, what do you think about his outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.