- 6 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Food Poisoning: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 6 hrs ago 8 Effective Tips To Tackle Split Ends
- 7 hrs ago Kate Middleton Shows Us How To Give Western Outfits A Traditional Touch
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
The very stylish, Ayushmann Khurrana notched up his style quotient with his latest fashion statement. Perfect for those, who aspire to push boundaries, Ayushmann's ensemble was about dreamy hues and comfort. While his attire was contemporary, it definitely had a classical twist. Let's decode his outfit and look.
So, the 'Andhadhun' actor teamed his high-neck tee with comfy trousers that seemed to be dipped in the grey shade and featured subtle stripes. However, the real eye-catching element in his outfit was the bomber jacket, which was designed by Gaurav Gupta. Ayushmann elevated his look with a powdered pink serpentine jacket that came from the Spring Summer' 19 collection of the designer.
Styled by Isha Bhansali, he paired his absolutely amazing ensemble with studded glitter sneakers, which came from Christian Louboutin. The sneakers went well with his look and Ayushmann gave us goals again. He wore this for the Vogue BFF Show, which is hosted by Neha Dhupia. So, what do you think about his outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.