- 48 min ago COVID-19: What Is Happy Hypoxia? Is It Dangerous? How To Detect It?
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Nushrat Bharucha: 3 Party-Wear Dresses From The Diva’s Closet To Bookmark For Summer
- 10 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 17 May 2021
- 1 day ago On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan And Sanju
- Technology Flipkart Electronics Sale May 2021: Best Discount Deals On Poco Smartphones
- Education Uttar Pradesh: No Summer Vacations For Students This Year, Online Classes From May 20 Onwards
- Sports Michael Clarke not surprised by Cameron Bancroft's revelation on ball tampering issue
- Automobiles Honda Two Wheelers Extends Warranty & Free Service Period In India Due To Covid-19
- Movies Nick Jonas Hospitalized After Suffering An Injury On Set, Singer Is Currently Recovering At Home: Reports
- News How the Cyclone 'Tauktae' got its name? Was it named after a lizard? Know some of the interesting facts here
- Finance Sovereign Gold Bond SGBs Scheme 2021-22 Series I Opens: Should You Invest And How?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
Shoojit Sircar's comedy-drama Bollywood film Gulabo Sitabo was slated to hit the theatres on 17 April 2020. But due to coronavirus pandemic, it couldn't be released theatrically. However, amid the lockdown, the filmmakers recently unveiled the news that now it will stream worldwide on Prime Video from 12 June 2020. The film is about landlord and tenant, which will be played by Amitabh Bachchan and Ayushmann Khurrana. The interesting looks of the duo in the poster have taken the internet by storm. So, let us take a close look at their attire and decode it.
So, Amitabh Bachhan looked absolutely unrecognisable in his interesting look as poor Gulabo. He was decked up in a full-sleeved green kurta and white pyajamas. The actor completed his look with a pair of slippers and draped a white scarf around his head. Long white beard, spectacles and brown-hued bag rounded out his avatar.
On the other hand, Ayushmann Khurrana (Sitabo) sported a half-sleeved classic-collar brown shirt, which featured white striped patterns. He teamed it with loose white bottoms and completed his look with black flip flops. He carried a big black bag and wrapped up his look with short hair and stubble beard.
View this post on Instagram
Ek izzatdaar janaab aur uske anokhe kirayedar ki kahaani. Gulabo Sitabo premieres June 12 only on @PrimeVideoIN! #GiboSiboOnPrime #WorldPremiereOnPrime @ayushmannk @shoojitsircar @ronnie.lahiri #SheelKumar @juhic3 @filmsrisingsun @kinoworksllp
A post shared by Amitabh Bachchan (@amitabhbachchan) on
Well, from their looks, we can say that the film will be really interesting to watch with your family. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.