- 9 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 11 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- 13 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- 18 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Technology Fathers Day 2021 Gift Ideas Best Truly Wireless Headsets Under Rs. 5,000
- Sports Euro 2020: Portugal 2-4 Germany: Holders score two own goals in thumping defeat
- Movies Vijay Birthday Celebration On Twitter Space: Keerthy, Anirudh, Lokesh, Malavika & Nelson To Join!
- News People will not tolerate self-centred politics: Uddhav Thackeray slams Congress leaders
- Education Telangana Schools And Colleges To Reopen From July 1, Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Ayushmann Khurrana has been ruling the Bollywood not just with his melodious voice but also by giving a number of hit films one after the other. On the sartorial front too, the actor is often seen making fashionable statements with his experimental outfits. Recently, Ayushmann attended an event in Chandigarh, where he sported a shiny silver jumpsuit. So, let us take a close look at his outfit and decode it.
So, for the event, Ayushmann Khurrana opted for a shiny silver jumpsuit by Amit Aggarwal. His jumpsuit featured full-sleeved classic-collar shirt and matching pants. Styled by Isha Bhansali, his outfit was accentuated by intricate striped patterns and white-patched detail side pockets. The band type white belt added structure to his attire. The Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan actor completed his look with a pair of white sports shoes from the label Balenciaga. The silver-toned wrist watch by Daniel Wellington upped his look.
With stubble beard and well-combed hair, the Dream Girl actor rounded out his look. Ayushmann really impressed us with his this outfit and it's ideal for those love experimenting with their fashion.
What do you think about his jumpsuit? Do let us know in the comment section.