- News NCP says turncoats will be taken back into party, puts a condition
- Movies Prabhas Starrer Saaho To Hit Screens In China Soon?
- Sports Steve Smith apologises to Australia team-mates over Sheffield Shield fine
- Technology How To Create Your Own Chrome Browser Theme
- Automobiles Jawa Perak TVC Released: Promotes The Perak As Reliable
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Ayushmann Khurrana was in New Delhi for the screening of his movie, Bala. The actor wore a sporty outfit and gave it an interesting update. We liked his look and thought he looked amazing. So, let's decode his attire and look, which had all our attention.
So, Ayushmann wore an all-white outfit that consisted of a white tee and matching trousers. Now, this white attire was an eye-catching piece but the Andhadhun actor taught us how to elevate the look. Ayushmann Khurrana teamed his attire with a long shrug that was accentuated by sky blue and green hues. It was an amazing number and the dapper actor paired his outfit with white sports shoes, which went well with his ensemble.
As for the accessories, he kept it minimal with a classy black sports watch and statement golden frames. His pompadour hairdo upped his avatar. Well, this is the look that most of us can ace, isn't it? So, what are your thoughts on Ayushmann Khurrana's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.