- 18 min ago Rani Mukerji Makes Us Want To Update Our Wardrobe With Colour-blocked Saris
- 22 min ago What You Need To Know About LASIK Surgery
- 1 hr ago Sonakshi Sinha Aka Rajjo Dons A Pretty Floral Sari And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off From Her
- 2 hrs ago Hyderabad Rapists Shot Dead In Police Encounter: Twitterati React
- News Cops can't act like lynch mob: Rights activists on Hyderabad encounter
- Finance India’s Consumer Confidence In Nov Was The Lowest In Over 5 Years
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan's Cute Birthday Wish For Niece Navya Naveli: Mamu Loves You Very Much
- Technology Vivo X30 Spotted On Geekbench Ahead Of Launch
- Sports Why Diego Simeone should be priority of Arsenal
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Recently, the 6th edition of Filmfare Glamour & Style Awards 2019 was held in Mumbai, where the B-town's dapper actors including Ayushmann Khurrana, Rajkummar Rao, Kartik Aaryan, and others wowed us with their outfit game. So, let us take a close look at what they opted to don for the big night.
Ayushmann Khurrana In An All-White Attire
Ayushmann Khurrana sported layers of white. His outfit consisted of a mandarin collar shirt, which he layered with an overlap-detailed waistcoat. He again paired it with a full-sleeved designer-lapel knotted blazer. And at last, he draped a classic-collar puffed-shoulder long cape. The actor paired it with matching pants and completed his look with a pair of matching sports shoes. The dark-hued reflectors added stylish quotient to his look.
Varun Dhawan In Printed Shirt And Oversized Jeans
Varun Dhawan opted for a stylish attire. His outfit consisted of a full-sleeved classic-collar buttoned down light-hued shirt, which was accentuated by multi-hued graphic prints. The actor paired his shirt with oversized white jeans featuring side-pockets with zip closure. Varun completed his look with a pair of tan-brown shoes and upped his look with a chain neckpiece.
Kartik Aaryan In A Dark Grey Pantsuit
Kartik Aaryan looked dapper in a dark grey pantsuit. His ensemble consisted of a classic-collar white shirt, which he layered with a purple-hued tee. He then teamed it with a full-sleeved notch-lapel four-buttoned double-breasted dark grey-hued blazer. The actor paired it with matching pants and completed his look with a pair of stylish black shoes. With stubble beard and moustache, Kartik Aaryan continued to flaunt his Chintu Tyagi character from Pati Patni Aur Woh.
Karan Johar In A Stylish Black Pantsuit
Karan Johar sported a stylish black panstuit by Siddartha Tytler. He donned a classic white shirt and attached a bow to it to add a stylish quotient. He paired his shirt with a full-sleeved notch-lapel single-breasted black blazer, which was accentuated by light grey-hued floral patterns. Styled by Nikita Jaisinghani, he paired it with matching pants and completed his look with a pair of black shoes. The black-framed spectacles went well with his look.
Rajkummar Rao In A Pastel Pink Pantsuit
Rajkummar Rao looked handsome in a pastel pink pantsuit, which came from the label Karrtik D. His attire consisted of a high-neck collar black tee and he teamed it with a full-sleeved notch-lapel one-buttoned pastel pink blazer. Styled by Anisha Jain, he paired it with matching pants. Rajkummar completed his look with a unique pair of black shoes from Christian Louboutin. The wrist watch upped his look.
Zaheer Iqbal In A Light Grey Printed Pantsuit
Zaheer Iqbal opted for an eye-catching light grey pantsuit from the label Karrtik D, which featured black floral patterns. His pantsuit consisted of a full-sleeved notch-lapel open front blazer. He donned the blazer over a classic black tee. Styled by Sanam Ratansi, he paired it with matching bottoms and completed his look with a pair of black formal shoes.
Saqib Saleem In A Navy Blue Panstuit
Saqib Saleem sported a navy blue pantsuit by Anuj Madaan and looked dapper. Basically, he donned a turtle neck white knit sweater and paired it with a full-sleeved notch-lapel two-buttoned single-breasted blazer. Styled by Anisha Jain, he matched his blazer with matching pants. Saqib completed his look with a pair of brown loafers, which came from Zegna.
So, what do you think about their outfits? Whose attire did you like the most? Do let us know in the comment section.