- Sports ISL 2020-21: East Bengal vs ATK Mohun Bagan: Krishna, Manvir help ATKMB triumph in historic derby
- News Time for KCR, TRS regime to go: JP Nadda
- Movies KBC 12: Can You Answer The Rs 50 Lakh Question Related To Slumdog Millionaire That Stumped Ankush Sharma?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Automobiles 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Rajkummar Rao is among the finest actors in the Hindi film industry. He is versatile and it is always a treat to watch his films. The actor has also aced many diverse fashionable looks with his films on myriad subjects. Speaking about his fashion, the actor recently shared the first look test for Bareilly Ki Barfi, the movie in which he plays the role of two contrasting characters. The one is a simple guy and the other is what we call in a layman's language, a flirt. However, his fashion looks bring out his character but stereotype a good guy and a bad guy too.
Courtesy: Rajkummar Rao's Instagram
So, look one and in the first segment of the movie, which also had Kriti Sanon and Ayushmann Khurrana in the lead, Rajkummar Rao is the simple shopkeeper. For that look, in his first look test, he wore a collared white shirt with hazy purple stripes and black-hued trousers. He wore a cliché metallic watch and carried an innocent expression. And then for the second look, he wore a yellow printed shirt that he teamed with a black leather jacket and distressed and washed denims.
As for the accessories, he wore a belt, a pendant chain, some metallic chains around his wrist, and dark shades. His expression was confident and the hair pompadour. Now, this look was in contrast to the first innocent look as we perceived it. However, having said that, these looks push the strong narrative of how a good and a bad guy look like. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share comments.