- 11 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- 1 hr ago The Brit Awards 2021: Dua Lipa Makes A Retro Splash With Her Yellow Dress And Puffed Hairdo; Wins Big!
- 1 hr ago Bulletproof Coffee Recipe: Here’s How You Can Make It Some Simple Steps
- 2 hrs ago All You Need To Know About Sputnik V, A New COVID-19 Vaccine Approved In India
- News Major Opposition parties write to PM Modi, demand free mass vaccination, suspension of Central Vista project
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Sports Arjuna winning former TT player V Chandrasekhar dies due to COVID complications; Sathiyan, Sharath condole
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Finance April CPI Inflation Softens To 4.29 Per Cent; March IIP Spikes To 22 Percent
- Movies Salman Khan's Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai Will Not Be Screened In Hyderabad Theatres, Here's Why
- Automobiles Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Oats are a healthy cereal filled with nutrients and vitamins. Cereals are a basic breakfast idea for diet conscious people. Oats are whole grains that are not only easy to digest but are also healthy for the body.
Oatmeal is rich in fiber, and beta-glucan that lowers bad cholesterol. Morning fatigue is a common problem and can be due to various reasons such as stress, lack of sleep etc. but, oats are an energy booster food. This is the reason, this whole grain is suggested for breakfast to boost up energy levels of the body and have an active day.
But oats is not that easy to eat in its plain form. It becomes very difficult to eat the oats in the same old way. But if you are a health conscious person or worse, if you are a diabetic, there is no better option than oats for you. So, if you are planning to opt for a healthy diet and you have a packet full of oats in the house, then we are here to help you out with the recipes.
Check out these 12 amazing oats recipes which you can try out for breakfast or practically any time of the day.
Egg white has lots of proteins and oatmeal has fibres. Oats also have the property to cleanse your arteries of cholesterol. The egg whites have little fats or cholesterol but plenty of albumin proteins to feast on. So the egg white oatmeal omelette is a healthy breakfast recipe for you and your family.
Pongal is now a staple food for Indians. Many of them inculcate having pongal for breakfast as spices like pepper and ginger are the main ingredients that goes in for the making of the pongal. However, since pongal is prepared using rice, many health conscious people hesitate to include in their daily diet. Oats pongal is a breakfast recipe that can be prepared very easily and is equally tasty.
If you want to try a different recipe using oats, you can prepare porridge. Yes! Porridge can be made tasty too! Mix porridge with oats to have a filling breakfast. Check out the recipe to make oats porridge using fruits like apple and nuts like raisins.
Uthappam is usually prepared with rice. But here we are using oats, whole wheat bread powder and yogurt, topped with mixed vegetables to make this breakfast recipe suitable for diabetic patients.
There are many working people who have oatmeal for dinner as they are light and easy to digest as well. We all know the basic oatmeal recipe which is prepared by pouring it hot milk. To make your weight loss recipe all the more delicious and healthy, Boldsky has decided to add more ingredients. Check out.
The oats vegetable roti is filled with nutrients and tastes amazing. It is a quick and easy breakfast recipe which is a must try especially if you are a working woman.
If your doctor or dietician has asked to go on an Oat meal diet then it is definitely "boring" but it will be surprising for you to know that oats can be used to make some really healthy and tasty Indian dishes like Idli. Check out.
The mix of the ingredients will be the same when compared to the original bisibelebath when made out of soft rice. The classic rice breakfast recipe is a wholesome one as it will provide to you all nutrients possible in just one meal. Rich dal filled with protein, mixed vegetables and not to forget warming spices.
The Oatmeal dosa recipe is surely one of a kind. It is easy for you to prepare and has less amount of ingredients unlike any other dosa recipe.
Oats soup is considered to be very nutritious and filling. The oats soup is a familiar recipe among bachelors. Oats is simple to make recipe and can be served as a healthy meal with a slice of bread. This soup is suited for people of all ages and for ailing patients too.
The Indian masala oats is more like a tasty upma than average oats porridge. This healthy breakfast recipe has lots of Indian spices to satiate your taste buds. But masala oats recipe is still very healthy. The only difference is that it has been enhanced with some spices to make it a masala oats for breakfast that we Indians can relate to.
Digestive biscuits are not only light but also easy to digest. Having digestive biscuits with tea doesn't lead to acidity. You can make these biscuits at home. Lets check out oatmeal digestive biscuits recipe.