- 49 min ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 2 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 5 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- 6 hrs ago 12 Home Remedies For COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Sports Martin Guptill swears at Yuzvendra Chahal in Hindi on live TV
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Mother Pinkie Roshan Shakes A Leg To 'Ghungroo' Song At Sunaina's Birthday Bash
- News Explained: Who is this gynecologist from Ladakh who was awarded the Padma Bhushan
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Technology Poco X2 Possibly With Snapdragon 730g To Be Unveiled On February 4
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
If your doctor or dietician has asked to go on an Oat meal diet then it is definitely “boring" but it will be surprising for you to know that oats can be used to make some really healthy and tasty Indian dishes. Idlis, Dosa varieties can get even tastier and low in calories with oats, if used in the right proportion. Take a look at how to make some delicious masala idlis with oats.
Masala Idlis With Oats – A Healthy, Low Calorie Breakfast Recipe
- 2 cups Rice
- 3/4 cup Urad Daal (white)
- 1 cup oats
- Salt according to taste
- ' cup bean sprouts
- ' onion
- 2-3 green chilies
- chopped coriander
- ' tsp cumin seeds
- Pinch of salt
How to make masala idlis with oats?
- Soak rice and urad dal in separate bowls for at least 6-8 hours.
- At the time of grinding, soak oats in water and drain immediately.
- Grind the dal, rice mixture with oats into batter.
- Add salt according to taste and leave the batter overnight to ferment well.
- When you plan to make idlis, combine all the masala ingredients in the batter. Stir well.
- Grease the idli plates with little oil.
- Fill the batter in idli plates and pressure cook it for about 10 minutes.
- With the help of a spoon, carefully remove the masala idlis and serve with hot sambar or chutney.
Try the masala idlis (with oats) recipe and do share your opinion through comments.