- 5 hrs ago Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- 6 hrs ago This Wedding Season, Make Your Cocktail Evening Special With These Brand New Outfit Ideas
- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2019: 5 Alluring Make-up Looks From The Bollywood Divas For This Karwa Chauth
- 8 hrs ago Teratoma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- News Why will Mount Everest's height be re-measured?
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Updates Day 1: Bhoomi Shetty Becomes The First Captain Of This Season!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Eliminator 2: Raiders power U Mumba past Haryana Steelers
- Technology Oppo A9 2020 Receives Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India
- Automobiles Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation Rises To 3.99% In September
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
Breakfast is the most important meal for the day, and one should always have a heavy breakfast. Oats is one of the best foods to have for breakfast. If you are not fond of the thick bland oats, here is a recipe for you to try out this morning.
Oats soup is considered to be very nutritious and filling. The oats soup is a familiar recipe among bachelors. Oats is simple to make recipe and can be served as a healthy meal with a slice of bread. This soup is suited for people of all ages and for ailing patients too.
Here is how you can make the oats soup recipe.
- Oats - 1 cup
- Onion - 1/2 (finely chopped)
- Green chilli - 1 (finely chopped)
- Garlic - 1 clove (minced)
- Pepper powder - a pinch
- Milk - 1 cup
- Water- 1 cup
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Cilantro - for garnish
- Salt - to taste
- Heat oil in a tawa on a medium flame.
- Saute the onions, green chilli and garlic till the onions turn pink in colour.
- Now add the oats and fry along with it for 2 minutes.
- Add in the water and the required salt to taste.
- When the oats turn a little soft, add in the milk and pepper powder.
- Let the mixture come to a boil.
- Let it cook on medium flame for about 3 minutes.
- Switch off the stove and garnish the creamy oats with cilantro.
Your oats soup is now ready to eat. Serve it hot.