- News On camera, Madhya Pradesh Congress leaders fight at Republic day event
- Sports Premier Badminton League: Pune 7 Aces face Bengaluru Raptors
- Movies SRK, Kajol, Vicky Kaushal and Other Bollywood Stars Wish Fans on 71st Republic Day
- Technology Oppo Might Launch Its Financial Services In India This Year: Report
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Breakfast is the most important meal for the day, and one should always have a heavy breakfast. Oats is one of the best foods to have for breakfast. If you are not fond of the thick bland oats, here is a recipe for you to try out this morning.
Oats soup is considered to be very nutritious and filling. The oats soup is a familiar recipe among bachelors. Oats is simple to make recipe and can be served as a healthy meal with a slice of bread. This soup is suited for people of all ages and for ailing patients too.
Here is how you can make the oats soup recipe.
- Oats - 1 cup
- Onion - 1/2 (finely chopped)
- Green chilli - 1 (finely chopped)
- Garlic - 1 clove (minced)
- Pepper powder - a pinch
- Milk - 1 cup
- Water- 1 cup
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Cilantro - for garnish
- Salt - to taste
- Heat oil in a tawa on a medium flame.
- Saute the onions, green chilli and garlic till the onions turn pink in colour.
- Now add the oats and fry along with it for 2 minutes.
- Add in the water and the required salt to taste.
- When the oats turn a little soft, add in the milk and pepper powder.
- Let the mixture come to a boil.
- Let it cook on medium flame for about 3 minutes.
- Switch off the stove and garnish the creamy oats with cilantro.
Your oats soup is now ready to eat. Serve it hot.