- 34 min ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 47 min ago Diwali 2019: Let Bollywood Divas Inspire You To Wear Gorgeous Light Festive Outfits
- 1 hr ago Lung Diseases Caused By Breathing In Polluted Air
- 1 hr ago Perfected The Art Of Hiding Our Relationship From Parents? Check Out These Funny Reasons
- Finance What Consequences Do Late Payments Have On Your Credit Score?
- News WB BJP delegation meets kin of Congress leader arrested for criticising TMC
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Siddharth Dey Makes Cheap Comments On Aarti Singh; Siddharth Shukla Supports Aarti
- Sports Virat Kohli to skip the T20I series against Bangladesh
- Technology BSNL Might Bring Cable TV, Broadband, Landline Services Under One Bill: Report
- Automobiles MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips And Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
Oatmeal digestive biscuits recipe:
3/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp rolled oats
4 tbsp butter
4 tbsp brown sugar
4 tbsp milk
Directions to make oatmeal digestive biscuits:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets with butter.
2. Mix flour, oatmeal and baking powder in a bowl. Add butter and sugar and mix well.
3. Now add milk to the mixture and make a thick paste.
4. Knead a dough of it until smooth.
5. Now roll out dough and cut into round shapes of cookies. You can use cookie cutter to get the perfect shape.
6. Place it over the cookie sheets prick with a fork.
7. Now bake it until it turns golden color.
8. Let it cool. Store in an air-tight container.
Oatmeal biscuit biscuits are ready.