- 5 hrs ago Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- 6 hrs ago This Wedding Season, Make Your Cocktail Evening Special With These Brand New Outfit Ideas
- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2019: 5 Alluring Make-up Looks From The Bollywood Divas For This Karwa Chauth
- 8 hrs ago Teratoma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- News Why will Mount Everest's height be re-measured?
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Updates Day 1: Bhoomi Shetty Becomes The First Captain Of This Season!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Eliminator 2: Raiders power U Mumba past Haryana Steelers
- Technology Oppo A9 2020 Receives Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India
- Automobiles Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation Rises To 3.99% In September
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
The concept of masala oats is not new. You can see many companies advertising ready-to-eat masala oats these days. However, it does not seem healthy to eat something that obviously contains preservatives. But the good news is that you can get the masala oats recipe to make it at home. Masala oats for breakfast is a very healthy option.
The Indian masala oats is more like a tasty upma than average oats porridge. This healthy breakfast recipe has lots of Indian spices to satiate your taste buds. But masala oats recipe is still very healthy. The only difference is that it has been enhanced with some spices to make it a masala oats for breakfast that we Indians can relate to.
The best thing about this masala oats recipe is that it is made with home ground spices and is thus totally original.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Times: 20 minutes
- Oats- 2 cups
- Onion- ½ (chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste- 1tsp
- Mustard seeds- ½ tsp
- Curry leaves- 4
- Green chillies- 2 (chopped)
- Tomato- 1 (chopped)
- Turmeric- 1 pinch
- Garam masala- 1tsp
- Carrot - 100 grams (chopped)
- Beans- 100 grams (chopped)
- Capsicum- ½ (chopped)
- Oil- 1tbsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Pressure cook the chopped veggies, namely carrots, beans and capsicum for the duration of 1 whistle.