- 1 hr ago 30 Awesome Beach Outfits For Women With Special Suggestions From Our Side To Help You Ace Your Look
- 4 hrs ago Vidya Balan Or Fatima Sana Shaikh Or Mithila Palkar, Whose Saree Look You Liked The Most?
- 4 hrs ago Shaving With Acne: The Right Way To Do It And Some Useful Tips
- 5 hrs ago On Sridevi’s Birth Anniversary, Her 5 Absolutely Beautiful Ethnic Looks That Stole Our Heart
- Movies Sushant's Diary Reveals He Had Big Aspirations For 2020: Hollywood Debut, Production House And More
- News Congress' Sonia, Rahul Gandhi seek withdrawal of EIA 2020
- Automobiles Yamaha XT 500 H2O Concept Motorcycle Revealed: Powered By Water!
- Sports MS Dhoni undergoes Covid 19 test ahead of IPL 2020, set to leave to Chennai on Friday
- Finance Eicher Motors Company Acquires Bus Division Of Volvo Bus For Rs. 100 Crore
- Technology Apple iPhone 12 Series Launch Pushed To October; Apple Watch, iPad Likely To Debut In September
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
The concept of masala oats is not new. You can see many companies advertising ready-to-eat masala oats these days. However, it does not seem healthy to eat something that obviously contains preservatives. But the good news is that you can get the masala oats recipe to make it at home. Masala oats for breakfast is a very healthy option.
The Indian masala oats is more like a tasty upma than average oats porridge. This healthy breakfast recipe has lots of Indian spices to satiate your taste buds. But masala oats recipe is still very healthy. The only difference is that it has been enhanced with some spices to make it a masala oats for breakfast that we Indians can relate to.
The best thing about this masala oats recipe is that it is made with home ground spices and is thus totally original.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Times: 20 minutes
- Oats- 2 cups
- Onion- ½ (chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste- 1tsp
- Mustard seeds- ½ tsp
- Curry leaves- 4
- Green chillies- 2 (chopped)
- Tomato- 1 (chopped)
- Turmeric- 1 pinch
- Garam masala- 1tsp
- Carrot - 100 grams (chopped)
- Beans- 100 grams (chopped)
- Capsicum- ½ (chopped)
- Oil- 1tbsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Pressure cook the chopped veggies, namely carrots, beans and capsicum for the duration of 1 whistle.