- 1 hr ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 1 hr ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 1 hr ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- 1 hr ago Stress And Anxiety During Pregnancy? Here Are Some Helpful Tips
- News Anurag Thakur gets EC notice over 'Goli Maaro' slogans at election rally
- Technology Motorola G8 Renders Surface Online: Punch-Hole Display, Triple-Rear Cameras Tipped
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC vs FC Goa: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Movies Vijay To Team Up With THIS Director For His Next?
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Nowadays more and more people are getting conscious about their health. Everyone wants to eat healthy. Oats is a wonder food for all those health conscious individuals. It is also a blessing for people who are suffering from diabetes.
Oats is an extremely healthy alternative for diabetic patients as it helps in checking bad cholesterol, improve insulin sensitivity and reduce the risk of type-2 diabetes. This is the reason why more and more people consider oats as a great breakfast option.
But eating oats in a plain form is a pain for many. So, today we have a perfect breakfast recipe which is tasty and healthy at the same time. The oats vegetable roti is filled with nutrients and tastes amazing. It is a quick and easy breakfast recipe which is a must try especially if you are a working woman.
Take a look at the oats vegetable roti recipe and give it a try.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Wheat flour (atta)- 1 cup
- Oats- ¾ cup (powdered)
- Besan- ½ cup
- Carrot- 1 (grated)
- Onion- 1 (finely chopped)
- Green chilli paste- 1tsp
- Coriander leaves- 3tbsp (finely chopped)
- Coriander powder- 1 ½ tbsp
- Cumin powder- ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder- ½ tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Yogurt- ¼ cup
- Water- ½ cup
- Oil- 3tbsp
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl except the oil.
2. Knead into a soft dough and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
3. After that make small balls out of the dough and roll out round chapatis out of it.
4. Heat a non stick tawa and place the chapati on it.
5. Brush a little oil on both sides of the chapati and fry till it turns golden brown.
6. Once done, transfer it to a serving plate and serve with yogurt or chutney.
Healthy oats and vegetable roti is ready to serve. Have a healthy day ahead.