TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Arvind Kejriwal To Sit On Indefinite Fast From March 1 For Delhi Statehood
- Bangalore Air Show 2019 Fire Accident; Nearly 300 Vehicles Burnt To Ashes — Watch The Video
- Microsoft Will End Windows 7 Support In July 2019
- Railways To Issue Linked PNRs For Onward Journeys
- Sri Lanka Makes History In The World Of Cricket
- Cringe Photoshop Fails That Will Leave You Shocked
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Nowadays more and more people are getting conscious about their health. Everyone wants to eat healthy. Oats is a wonder food for all those health conscious individuals. It is also a blessing for people who are suffering from diabetes.
Oats is an extremely healthy alternative for diabetic patients as it helps in checking bad cholesterol, improve insulin sensitivity and reduce the risk of type-2 diabetes. This is the reason why more and more people consider oats as a great breakfast option.
But eating oats in a plain form is a pain for many. So, today we have a perfect breakfast recipe which is tasty and healthy at the same time. The oats vegetable roti is filled with nutrients and tastes amazing. It is a quick and easy breakfast recipe which is a must try especially if you are a working woman.
Take a look at the oats vegetable roti recipe and give it a try.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Wheat flour (atta)- 1 cup
- Oats- ¾ cup (powdered)
- Besan- ½ cup
- Carrot- 1 (grated)
- Onion- 1 (finely chopped)
- Green chilli paste- 1tsp
- Coriander leaves- 3tbsp (finely chopped)
- Coriander powder- 1 ½ tbsp
- Cumin powder- ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder- ½ tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Yogurt- ¼ cup
- Water- ½ cup
- Oil- 3tbsp
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl except the oil.
2. Knead into a soft dough and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
3. After that make small balls out of the dough and roll out round chapatis out of it.
4. Heat a non stick tawa and place the chapati on it.
5. Brush a little oil on both sides of the chapati and fry till it turns golden brown.
6. Once done, transfer it to a serving plate and serve with yogurt or chutney.
Healthy oats and vegetable roti is ready to serve. Have a healthy day ahead.