- 51 min ago 8 Fantastic Tips If You Are Planning To Celebrate Your Parents' 50th Anniversary
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Malaika Arora: The Supermodel Who Inspires Us To Step Out Of Our Comfort Zone
- 1 hr ago 7 Reasons Why You Should Stick To Your True Friends, Not Fake Friends!
- 2 hrs ago 7 Science-backed Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Bugleweed
- Sports Graeme Smith elected MCC Honorary Life Member
- Finance ICICI Bank Revises Fixed Deposit FD Interest Rates
- Movies Inside Pics From Malaika Arora's Birthday Party: Arjun Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor & Others In Attendance
- Technology Redmi K20 MIUI 11 Update Starts Rolling Out In India
- Automobiles MG Motor Could Introduce ZS SUV With Petrol & Hybrid Engine Options In India
- News Petrol pump strike: Fuel stations to shut operations for 24 hours in Rajasthan
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
Nowadays more and more people are getting conscious about their health. Everyone wants to eat healthy. Oats is a wonder food for all those health conscious individuals. It is also a blessing for people who are suffering from diabetes.
Oats is an extremely healthy alternative for diabetic patients as it helps in checking bad cholesterol, improve insulin sensitivity and reduce the risk of type-2 diabetes. This is the reason why more and more people consider oats as a great breakfast option.
But eating oats in a plain form is a pain for many. So, today we have a perfect breakfast recipe which is tasty and healthy at the same time. The oats vegetable roti is filled with nutrients and tastes amazing. It is a quick and easy breakfast recipe which is a must try especially if you are a working woman.
Take a look at the oats vegetable roti recipe and give it a try.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Wheat flour (atta)- 1 cup
- Oats- ¾ cup (powdered)
- Besan- ½ cup
- Carrot- 1 (grated)
- Onion- 1 (finely chopped)
- Green chilli paste- 1tsp
- Coriander leaves- 3tbsp (finely chopped)
- Coriander powder- 1 ½ tbsp
- Cumin powder- ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder- ½ tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Yogurt- ¼ cup
- Water- ½ cup
- Oil- 3tbsp
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl except the oil.
2. Knead into a soft dough and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
3. After that make small balls out of the dough and roll out round chapatis out of it.
4. Heat a non stick tawa and place the chapati on it.
5. Brush a little oil on both sides of the chapati and fry till it turns golden brown.
6. Once done, transfer it to a serving plate and serve with yogurt or chutney.
Healthy oats and vegetable roti is ready to serve. Have a healthy day ahead.