- 40 min ago Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari: Karishma Tanna Look Glamorous In A Bold Pink Outfit In The Item Song Basanti
- 1 hr ago November 2020: Important Festivals Falling In This Month
- 2 hrs ago Poor Intimate Hygiene Linked To Being One Of The Biggest Causes Of Cervical Cancer
- 4 hrs ago Happy Birthday Ananya Panday: 4 Times The Actress Flaunted Her Love For Black On Red Carpet
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Teaser Videos Released Ahead Of Launch: Watch Them Here!
- Technology LG K92 5G With Snapdragon 690 SoC Goes Official: Price, Specifications
- Education DDU Entrance Exam Result 2020 Declared For UG & PG Admission 2020-21
- Movies Scarlett Johansson Ties The Knot With Long-Time Beau Colin Jost In An Intimate Ceremony
- Finance Best Tax Saving FDs With Higher Interest Rates Up To 6.95%
- Sports Mumbai Indians confirm IPL 2020 play-offs berth; 4 reasons why champions entered knockout easily
- News T'gana Electric Vehicle Policy: First two lakh e-2 wheelers exempted from road tax, registration fee
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In November
Amruta Khanvilkar recently left us speechless with her traditional looks. The Raazi actress exuded dreamy vibes with her ethnic outfits and looked absolutely gorgeous. She inspired us to sport suits and promoted handlooms and intricate traditional craftsmanship with her suits. So, let's decode three suits of hers, which she wore recently.
Amruta Khanvilkar's Chikankari Suit
The actress looked amazing in her chikankari suit, which came from the label, Insha Creations. It was a chikankari set that was splashed in a white hue. We loved the intricate floral embroidery on her ensemble that exuded soothing vibes. Her attire consisted of a kurta and pyjamas set. She accessorised her look with elaborate silver earrings, which went well with her look. She also wore a stunning nose ring to up her look. The makeup was highlighted by a tiny white bindi. The makeup was highlighted by matte pink lip shade and the braided hairdo rounded out her avatar.
Amruta Khanvilkar's Blue Suit
We also liked the powdered blue traditional outfit of Amruta Khanvilkar's. Her suit was sleeveless and came from the label, Bunaai. It was a plain blue ensemble with gota patti border and we thought it was a treat to the eyes. The actress paired her ensemble with a blue and white striped dupatta, which went well with her ensemble. She notched up her look with striking silver floral earrings that also made for a stunning hair accessory. She also wore an emerald ring and a nose ring. She upped her look with a tiny blue bindi, matte pink lip shade, and pink eye shadow. The fringe hairdo completed her look.
Amruta Khanvilkar's Yellow And Pink Suit
The actress looked radiant in her yellow and pink suit and gave us a colour-blocking goal. She looked amazing in her yellow suit and wore a pink and white striped dupatta with it. She looked impressive in her ensemble and this attire of hers also came from the label, Bunaai. She upped her look with statement silver danglers and a nose ring. Amruta also spruced up her look with a tiny bindi and the makeup was enhanced by light pink lip shade and pink eye shadow with mascara. The wavy fringe tresses ponytail wrapped up her avatar.
So, which traditional look of Amruta Khanvilkar did you like the most? Let us know that.
Pictures Courtesy: Ipshita Dey Belgaonkar