- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2021
- 16 hrs ago 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- 20 hrs ago Floral- Perfect! Pooja Hegde’s Pink Traditional Outfit Is Ideal For Upcoming Festive Occasions
- 22 hrs ago From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- News Coronavirus found on ice cream in China
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers January 18: Win Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Finance Bitcoin Sees Sharp Uptick Of 900% In Less Than A Year: Here's What UBS Suggests
- Movies Krack Day 8 Box Office Collection: Ravi Teja Starrer Refuses To Slow Down
- Sports Inter 2-0 Juventus: Vidal and Barella dent Pirlo's title defence
- Automobiles Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Well, there were some divas at the Filmfare Glamour And Style Awards, who won us with their dress game but there were some, who didn't. So, from Akshara Haasan to Nupur Sanon, here are the divas whose dress game we didn't like much. There were a few hits and misses in their looks. Take a look.
Akshara Haasan wore an iridescent number by Gavin Miguel for the Filmfare Glamour And Style Awards but her multi-hued attire failed to impress us. It was a cross-bodied dress with a shiny black-toned bodice and pink and blue flared skirt but it didn't quite suit Akshara. We liked her dainty earrings and sassy rings though. Her accessories were from Bellofox. Her makeup was a tad bit cakey but those sleek tresses disappointed more.
Daisy Shah wore a red embellished jumpsuit by Tarik Ediz. It was a strapless, bodycon jumpsuit that featured a belt and red diaphanous drape. We felt the attire was a little too blingy and we wished she had donned understated black sandals. The red Charles & Keith sandals added to the exaggerated effect. However, it was her a little-too-much contoured cheekbones and those side-swept wavy tresses that we didn't like.
We actually liked Amruta Khanvilkar's gown but it didn't quite suit her. Her grey-hued dress was accentuated by silver embellishments and featured sheer accents. The dress was marked by intricate details and her styling game was strong and minimal. The bun hairdo was a smart choice too but it was her makeup ultimately that failed to wow us. The bright pink lip shade didn't complement her dress and the contouring didn't seem well-proportioned. We wish she had kept the makeup a bit light and changed the lip shade.
Dia Mirza is mostly in our best dressed list but this time, she couldn't make it because of a few major misses. While we loved her floral breezy dress that was by Rocky Star, we didn't like her accessory and hairstyle game. Dia's dress was partly embellished and mostly came alive with brown and pink hue. However, we felt her earrings didn't complement her attire. Her makeup was fine with glossy pink lip shade but those middle-parted curled tresses didn't go well with this look.
Ankita Lokhande's attire and look were a bit dated. She wore a pink gown that was strapless and featured a side slit and a sheer pink drape. However, we felt it was her makeup and hairdo that brought her look notches down. The makeup was way too dewy with too-much pink cheekbones and the high bun up do didn't look so great either. Had her makeup and hairstyling game had been a bit stronger, perhaps her dress would have looked nicer.
Neon green may be a trending hue but Kriti Sanon's sister, Nupur Sanon didn't look awesome in her neon green dress. Her attire was quite flared and we felt the construction of her dress could have been better. However, her styling was strong with sleek danglers, which we felt went well with her look. The makeup and hairdo were fine too.
So, whose attire and look you liked the least? Let us know that in the comment section.