- 3 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: India’s Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Wins a Silver in Weightlifting
- 3 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 11 hrs ago Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- 1 day ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Hockey: India women lose to Netherlands in opener
- News Delhi unlocks further: Cinemas can open with 50% capacity, Metro, buses at full capacity
- Movies Yami Gautam Reacts As Paparazzi Enquires About Her Husband Aditya Dhar
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Technology Realme X7 Max 5G Now Selling Starting At Rs. 24,999 On Flipkart
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
- Education RBSE 12th Result Name Wise And Marksheet Download, Check Link
It has been almost been around 10 months that we are working from home due to coronavirus pandemic and we are sure now you all would be missing your offices. You would not just be missing your office environment but also the routine of getting up in the morning and dressing up in office-perfect outfits. Talking about office-perfect outfits, well, recently, Bollywood actress Bhumi Pednekar took to her Instagram feed to share a couple of pictures, where she was seen sporting a formal black suit that made us miss our offices even more. The actress exuded boss lady vibes as she posed with her classy handbag. So, let us take a close look at her full attire and decode it.
So, Bhumi Pednekar was decked up in a black pantsuit, which came from the label Dior. Her suit consisted of a full-sleeved six-buttoned double-breasted blazer and high-waist plain pants. Styled by Pranita Shetty, she layered her blazer with a classic-collar white formal shirt and teamed it with black tie. The Durgamati actress completed her look with a pair of black heels that had checked-detailing at the front. She ditched all kinds of accessories and instead upped her look with white nail paint. Bhumi also carried a classy and sophisticated square-shaped black handbag that elevated her office-ready look.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick pointed brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, light-hued eye shadow, mascara, and red lip shade, spruced up her look. The diva left her side-parted straight highlighted layered tresses loose and looked a class apart.
So, what do you think about this look and attire of Bhumi Pednekar? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Bhumi Pednekar