- 5 hrs ago COVID-19 Vaccine Slot Finder: Find COVID-19 Vaccine Slots In Your Area Using These Websites
- 8 hrs ago Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Gauahar Khan Looks Gorgeous In Her Festive-Perfect Mulmul Kurta Set; Know The Price!
- 9 hrs ago Mother’s Day Special: 7 Products, 7 Minutes! Daily Makeup Routine For Busy Working Moms
- 10 hrs ago Mother’s Day 2021: Ayurvedic Herbs For Mothers For Lactation, Perineal Pain, Stretch Marks And More
- Technology Realme Narzo 30 Slated For May 13 Launch; Unboxing Video Reveals Design, Specifications
- Movies Rajasthan Lockdown: Pandya Store And Other TV Shoots May Get Suspended! Exclusive
- News Facebook blocks famous poet K Satchidanandan's account: Here's why
- Sports National-level shooters helping with timely oxygen supply in UP
- Finance CBDT Made Available Offline Utility Of ITR 1 & 4, Check Steps To File
- Automobiles Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
It has been almost been around 10 months that we are working from home due to coronavirus pandemic and we are sure now you all would be missing your offices. You would not just be missing your office environment but also the routine of getting up in the morning and dressing up in office-perfect outfits. Talking about office-perfect outfits, well, recently, Bollywood actress Bhumi Pednekar took to her Instagram feed to share a couple of pictures, where she was seen sporting a formal black suit that made us miss our offices even more. The actress exuded boss lady vibes as she posed with her classy handbag. So, let us take a close look at her full attire and decode it.
So, Bhumi Pednekar was decked up in a black pantsuit, which came from the label Dior. Her suit consisted of a full-sleeved six-buttoned double-breasted blazer and high-waist plain pants. Styled by Pranita Shetty, she layered her blazer with a classic-collar white formal shirt and teamed it with black tie. The Durgamati actress completed her look with a pair of black heels that had checked-detailing at the front. She ditched all kinds of accessories and instead upped her look with white nail paint. Bhumi also carried a classy and sophisticated square-shaped black handbag that elevated her office-ready look.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick pointed brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, light-hued eye shadow, mascara, and red lip shade, spruced up her look. The diva left her side-parted straight highlighted layered tresses loose and looked a class apart.
So, what do you think about this look and attire of Bhumi Pednekar? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Bhumi Pednekar