- 29 min ago Ridhi Dogra And Monica Dogra to cheer LGBT community at ‘Awadh Queer Pride Parade' in Lucknow!
- 4 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Flaunts INR 25K Pink Saree Dress At Her Maldives Vacation And We Want It Too!
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 27 February 2021
- 19 hrs ago Your Friday Fashion Roundup Ft. Parineeti Chopra, Shahana Goswami, And Amyra Dastur
- Technology JioPhone Offering Unlimited Calling And 24GB Data With Rs. 749 Plan: Should You Buy Or Not?
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Finance 5 Public & Private Sector Banks Providing Up To 7% Returns On 1 Year FD
- Movies Pranutan Bahl Clarifies Salman Khan Did Not Cast Her In Notebook As She Reacts To Nepotism Debate
- News Rs 20 crore for Regional Centre for empowerment of physically challenged in Tripura: Thaawar Chand Gehlot
- Automobiles 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- Sports We need to get into the match-groove quickly: PR Sreejesh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
With spring wedding season around the corner, get ready to flaunt your ethnic fashion game in soothing pastel hues. Whether you're a bridesmaid or the guest, lehengas are signature fashion staple for all weddings. From the above two statements it's quite clear that all we are looking for is a lovely pastel lehenga to stand out during springtime wedding season. To inspire us, recently Bollywood actress Bhumi Pednekar took to her Instagram feed to share a set of pictures from her latest photoshoot. Dressed in a dreamy pastel blue modern lehenga, the diva looked super stunning and gave us major goals. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Bhumi Pednekar was dolled up in a beautiful pastel-blue lehenga, which came from the ace designer Manish Malhotra's stunning collection. Her lehenga was accentuated by intricate badla and thread work with delicate pearl embellishments. Styled by Pranita Shetty, the Badhaai Do actress teamed her flared structured lehenga with a sleeveless plunging-neckline heavily embroidered choli. She draped a sheer floral printed and golden striped dupatta over her one shoulder and completed her look with a pair of heels. Bhumi accessorised her look with tiny gold-toned studs and heavy choker that came from the designer Manish Malhotra's label.
Her makeup look was also very pretty and refreshing. With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, black kohl, mascara, pink and purple eye shadow, soft blush, and glossy pink lip shade spruced up her look. The Takht actress let loose her side-parted shoulder-length tresses and looked gorgeous as ever.
We absolutely loved this lehenga of Bhumi Pednekar. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Bhumi Pednekar's Instagram