- 18 min ago Bhediya Schedule Wrap: Kriti Sanon Has Our Attention With Her Knitted Pink Cardigan
- 48 min ago Ram Navami 2021: Muhurta, Rituals and Significance Of This Festival
- 1 hr ago Style Alert! Neha Kakkar Teams Her Favourite Green Dramatic Dress With Black Boots And It’s A Perfect Match
- 1 hr ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Maha Ashtami Puja Muhurta, Rituals and Significance
- News Manmohan Singh tests COVID-19 positive, rushed to AIIMS
- Movies Prachi Desai Recalls Being Replaced For Not Doing Raunchy Scenes, Says ‘It’s Nothing New To Me’
- Education UGC NET On May 2: Will UGC NET 2021 Exam Be Postponed After NEET PG And JEE Main? Check Important Details
- Sports AFC Champions League 2021: Persepolis FC vs FC Goa, When and where to watch, Live Streaming details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In April 2021
- Technology How To Find Nearest COVID-19 Vaccination Center Using Google Maps
- Finance Banks To Be Closed On Wednesday For Ram Navami
- Automobiles Mahindra Treo Zor Electric Delivery Vehicle Sales Crosses The 1,000 Unit Mark: Here Are The Details!
Whenever we talk about our go-to make-up look, the first thing that pops in our mind is the eyeliner. When you're in a hurry for a party, you might not apply full make-up because you know eyeliner is enough to make you look party-ready. Talking about eyeliner, well there are many types of eyeliner designs that beauty enthusiasts have been introducing and creating trends. Along with the designs, also come the different colours of eyeliner. From yellow to blue to green, we have seen our celebrities trying out and flaunting different colours and shapes.
Recently, Bollywood actress Bhumi Pednekar flaunted blue winged eyeliner as she got decked up to promote her upcoming film Durgamati. She sported a multi-hued printed suit and opted for minimal make-up look. Though her make-up was subtle but her dramatic eyeliner look, stole all the attention. Her make-up is what you can nail in under 5 minutes during week-day parties. To get the similar look, just follow the simple steps given below.
What you need
• Setting powder
• Blue eyeliner
• Black kohl
• Eyebrow pencil
• Pink lip liner
• Light pink lipstick
• Beauty blender
• Blush brush
• Bronzer brush
• Face contour brush
• Nose contour brush
• Setting spray
Steps to follow
• Prime the T-zone of your face.
• Apply the foundation on your face and neck and blend it using the beauty blender.
• Apply the concealer all over your lids and under your eyes using the same beauty blender.
• Dust the setting powder over the concealer to set it in place.
• Bronze up your face and forehead, using the bronzer brush.
• Contour your cheekbones and nose, using contour brush.
• Moving to the eyes, here Bhumi Pednekar has ditched eye shadow but if you want, you can slightly apply the nude eye shadow.
• It's time to apply the main part of the make-up that is eyeliner.
• Pick the blue eyeliner. Now, starting from the middle of your upper lash line, apply a thick line. Drag it tell the outer corner of your eyes to create wings.
• Apply black kohl on your waterline.
• Fill and define your brows using eyebrow pencil.
• Apply a nice coat of mascara on your lashes.
• Apply the highlighter on your face- the cheekbones, the tip and bridge of your nose, and your cupid's bow.
• Fill in your lips, using pink lip liner.
• Finish off the look by applying pink lipstick.
• Lastly, set the make-up in place by spritzing some setting spray on your face.
So, what do you think about this make-up look of Bhumi Pednekar? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Bhumi Pednekar