- 21 min ago 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- 4 hrs ago Floral- Perfect! Pooja Hegde’s Pink Traditional Outfit Is Ideal For Upcoming Festive Occasions
- 6 hrs ago From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- 9 hrs ago Upma Recipe: How To Make It At Home
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Chennaiyin FC vs East Bengal: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- News Doubling farmers income biggest priority of Modi govt: Shah
- Movies 51st IFFI Kick Starts With Enthralling Cultural Performances To Celebrate The Joy Of Cinema
- Automobiles Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Tamannaah Bhatia, Bhumi Pednekar, and Anushka Sharma were spotted in the city recently and they flaunted gorgeous dresses. While Tamannaah and Anushka made a strong case for yellow dresses, Bhumi flaunted a black and white number, which was so unique. So, let's decode their outfits for some summer fashion inspiration in winters.
Tamannaah Bhatia's Yellow Dress
Tamannaah Bhatia was spotted in the city. She spent time with her friends and opted for a sunny yellow dress for the occasion. The Baahubali actress wore a checkered yellow and white dress, which featured full billowing sleeves and the belted detail added structure to her attire. Tamannaah paired her ensemble with white sandals and carried a smart purse with her. She also wore a white-hued mask following the safety protocol amid pandemic. The middle-parted long tresses rounded out her avatar.
Bhumi Pednekar's Black And White Dress
Bhumi Pednekar looked smart and formal-perfect as she promoted her movie, Durgamati The Myth. She looked classy in her attire that consisted of a white shirt with black ruffled accents. The attire also featured a pencil-fit black midi skirt, which actually gave her ensemble a formal effect. She teamed her dress with black sandals. The makeup was light and minimal, and the middle-parted sleek highlighted tresses completed her look.
Anushka Sharma's Yellow Floral Dress
Anushka Sharma was also spotted in the city. The Sultan actress was all-smiles as she flaunted the Thera dress by Anita Dongre. The dress featured tassel neckline and subtle pink and green floral motifs. It was a short dress with balloon sleeves and pockets, and Anushka teamed her ensemble with white-hued shoes. She accessorised her look with dainty earrings. The makeup was light and natural, and the middle-parted tresses wrapped up her look.
So, whose attire and look did you like the most? Let us know that.