- 2 hrs ago Is It Safe To Get A Tattoo While On Periods?
- 4 hrs ago Yogini Ekadashi 2022: Date, Time, Puja Muhurat, Vrat Katha, Remedies And Significance
- 6 hrs ago Monkeypox: We Have Vaccines And Drugs To Treat It
- 6 hrs ago Puri Rath Yatra 2022: Date, Time, Legends, Celebration, History And Significance
- News Missing Nepal plane with 4 Indians onboard found in Mustang; Rescue ops on
- Sports Italy vs Argentina, Finalissima 2022: Date, Kick-off Time in India, Teams, Telecast & Live Streaming Info
- Movies Kamal Haasan Meets Rajinikanth Ahead Of Vikram Release; Lokesh Kanagaraj Shares Pictures
- Finance Stock Markets Next Week: Expect Positive Momentum To Continue
- Technology This WhatsApp Scam Can Get Control Of Your Phone
- Travel One Day Outing From Nagpur: Maharashtra - Places To Visit
- Automobiles Hindustan Motors To Produce Electric Scooters & Cars; This Includes The New Ambassador EV
- Education RRB NTPC CBT 2 Level 2, 3, And 5 Exam Schedule Released, Check Exam Dates Here
Christmas and cakes are synonymous. A Christmas without cakes is simply unimaginable. Whether you buy it from the market or you bake it at home, cake forms an essential part of the Christmas celebrations. Baking a cake at home is a great way to celebrate Christmas. So, try baking a cake on this Christmas for your friends and family.
If you are thinking that how will you manage to bake a cake without professional help, then we are here to help you out with that.
We have this collection of some of the exotic recipes of Christmas cakes which you can try out at home. These cakes are sure to make your taste-buds go crazy for more.
So, set aside the calorie count for now and take a look at these delightful Christmas cake recipes.
Festive season is back! With Christmas knocking on the door, it is time to make delicacies and celebrate the occasion with cakes. So, try out this yummy butter sponge vanilla cake on this Christmas and have a delightful treat.
Chocolates and raspberry is one of the best combinations for a delicious dessert. Combine these delicacies and make this awesome chocolate raspberry cake on this Christmas.
This traditional Ginger bread is also the synonym of happiness. Moist, spicy with the very flavour of Christmas, this is a must make.
If you are tired of making plum cake every Christmas, then why not try whiskey Christmas cake recipe? This is also known as Irish whiskey Christmas cake recipe which is very soft, delicious and light with the flavour of whiskey!
Black Forest, being one of the most popular cake flavours derived its name from the popular German dessert 'Black Forest cherry torte'. Black Forest cake has several layers of chocolate cake with whipped cream in between and additional whipped cream, cherries and chocolate on top. Although in the traditional recipes, liquor is added to its preparation, it can even be prepared without using alcohol.
This Christmas, stay healthy by eating healthy food and if you suffer from diabetes then this sugarless Christmas cake recipe can help in keeping your diabetic levels under control. This Christmas cake recipe is also called fruit cake since it has no sugar in its ingredients.
Making eggless cakes is comparatively difficult as the fluffiness is hard to achieve without eggs. This eggless cake recipe is extremely simple and very tasty, just as good as what they serve in a bakery.
Chocolate and orange go hand in hand, so here is chocolate whipped cream to frost the cake. The cake turns out very moist and soft and the frosting is light and airy. Candied orange peel has also been used to decorate the cake. It also gives a slight crunch in each bite.
The rich dark colour comes from the use of brown sugar and caramel and the rum and brandy soaked fruits and nuts gives it an amazing flavour.
Chocolate cheese cake is a challenging recipe just like baking any dessert. However, you can turn out a perfect chocolate cheesecake in a couple of hours with this microwave recipe.
Most of us don't even think about making chocolate cupcakes at home since it is much easier to rush to a cake shop and buy some yummy chocolate cupcakes. However, you should know it is easy to prepare this easy chocolate cake recipe. Here is a simple recipe.
- wellnessHoliday Depression: 7 Tips On How To Beat The Holiday Blues
- bollywood wardrobeChristmas 2021: Rhea, Sara, Alia, Kiara At Their Fashionable Best For This Christmas
- fashion trendsDazzling And Sparkling Jewellery For Making Your Festive Season Merrier
- improvementChristmas 2021: How To Prepare For Perfect Christmas Dinner And Traditions Amid COVID-19 And Omicron
- wellnessHoliday Season Is Here! Tips To Stay Healthy Between Christmas And New Year's
- decor5 Easy Christmas Home Decoration Ideas By Interior Design Expert
- offer of the dayAmazon Sale 2021: Best Deals On Christmas Essentials, Bakeware Set, Accessories
- wellnessHeart-Healthy Tips And Expert Suggestions To Enjoy This Holiday Season
- skin care6 Christmas Beauty Tips To Keep You Glowing This Holiday Season!
- healthOmicron: Delhi Govt To Clamp Restrictions In View Of Christmas, New Year If Need Be
- faith mysticismSt. Nicholas Day: Story Behind The Saint Putting Candy In Children's Boots And Inspiring Santa Claus
- festivalsDecember Festivals 2021: Not Just Christmas, Here Is A List Of Auspicious Days In The Month