- Movies Ishaan Khatter Shocked Everyone On Khaali Peeli Set By Doing His Own Stunts, Without Harness
- News Coronavirus: Paracetamol price rises by 40% in India due to shut down in China
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Quess East Bengal down Indian Arrows 3-1 to clinch much-needed win
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 With 5000mAh Battery To Be Launched Soon
- Finance Planning for 5 Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposit? List of Things to Check
- Travel Maha Shivratri 2020: Ancient Shiva Temples In India
- Automobiles 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift — All You Need To Know
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Chocolate raspberry cake recipe for valentine's day:
2 cups dark chocolate
' cup cocoa powder
1 ' cup sifted all purpose flour
2 cups frozen raspberries
1 tsp soda
1 cup caster sugar
250 gms butter
1 ' cup water
Directions to make chocolate raspberry cake recipe:
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
2. In a saucepan, mix butter, water, sugar, cocoa powder and chocolate together. Bring it to boil on medium flame.
3. Keep stirring to avoid lumps. Simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from flame and let it cool. If in a hurry, place the saucepan in a sink of cold water.
4. Now add flour and soda and mix well. Add raspberries and mix. Pour in a greased baking pan. You can also line the pan with non-sticky baking paper.
5. Sprinkle few raspberries on the top before baking. Now press the raspberries little into the batter.
6. Bake for 80-90 minutes till it becomes soft. Let the baking pan cool. Turn out the cake and then cut in heart shaped slices.
Chocolate raspberry cake recipe is simple. Try it this valentine's day!