- News Mamata-led-TMC govt to provide Z-plus security cover to political strategist Prashant Kishor
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Talks About Her Character In Laal Singh Chaddha: People Will Be Shocked
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Quess East Bengal down Indian Arrows 3-1 to clinch much-needed win
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 With 5000mAh Battery To Be Launched Soon
- Finance Planning for 5 Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposit? List of Things to Check
- Travel Maha Shivratri 2020: Ancient Shiva Temples In India
- Automobiles 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift — All You Need To Know
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Most of us don't even think about making chocolate cupcakes at home. It is much easier to rush to a cake shop and buy some yummy chocolate cupcakes. However, if you come to know how easy it is to prepare this easy chocolate cake recipe, then it will surely attract your interest. The icing of a cake makes all that makes a difference between a boring cake and the delicious one. If your kids do not even sniff the boring cakes you bake, you can try this as a great lunch box idea for the fussy little eaters.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- All purpose flour- 2 cups
- Sugar- 1 cup (finely ground)
- Eggs- 2
- Butter- 2tbsp
- Milk- 1/2 cup
- Water- 1 cup
- Baking powder- 1tsp
- Baking soda- 1tsp
- Baking chocolate- 4tbsp (unsweetened)
- Vanilla essence- few drops
- Chocolate cream- 1 cup (for icing)
- Cupcake moulds- 10
- Butter paper- 10 small pieces
- Sugar crystals- 10-20
- Milk chocolate- 100 grams bar (grated)
1. Pre-heat the microwave oven to 350 degrees.
2. Meanwhile mix all the ingredients of the cake in a large bowl.
3. Add flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla essence, eggs and milk to this bowl.
4. You must add cold butter to the batter. Do not add melted butter, the butter sgould be straight out of the refrigerator.
5. Add water and whip the batter slowly for the first few minutes; and then faster for 5-7 minutes.
6. When the batter achieves the perfect consistency, add the baking chocolate to it.
7. Whip up the batter again to dissolve the chocolate uniformly.
8. Now line the cupcake moulds with butter paper. Pour the batter into each of the mould.
9. The mould should be filled to about 3/4 their capacity so that the cupcake gets the space to fluff up.
10. Bake the cup cakes for 15 to 20 minutes at 80 percent power. Give at least 10 minutes standing time.
11. Check the softness by inserting a fork or toothpick into the cup cake. If it is well done from within take it out of the oven and let it cool for about an hour.
12. Then use a tube to apply the icing on the cake with chocolate cream. Sprinkle the grated chocolate on it for garnishing.
13. Refrigerate the cake for an hour and then serve it chilled.
You can also decorate your chocolate cupcakes with sugar crystals as shown in the image above.