- 13 hrs ago Expert Article: Receded Gums, Its Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 15 hrs ago July 2022: Numerological Predictions For This Month
- 18 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 July To 09 July 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 20 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Sports Wimbledon: Sinner labels Alcaraz triumph one of his best after sinking Spanish star's hopes
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 Episode 2 Highlights: Erika Packard Gets Eliminated From The Rohit Shetty Show
- News Denmark: Several people shot at Copenhagen shopping mall, police say
- Education PSEB Class 10th Result 2022 : Punjab Board Likely To Declare 10th Results In First Week Of July
- Technology Week 26, 2022 Launch Roundup: OnePlus Nord 2T, Samsung Galaxy XCover6 Pro, Nokia G11 Plus, And More
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan Gets Two New Colour Options
- Finance Gold Rates Increase Around Rs. 1350 In India In Past 2 Days: See Why?
- Travel Some Great Tips For Mothers Traveling With Infants And Children
Preparing cakes is also a talent. Making eggless cakes is comparatively difficult as the fluffiness is difficult to achieve without the eggs. This eggless cake recipe is extremely simple and very tasty, just as good as what they serve in the bakery. Take a look to surprise your kids this Halloween party and enjoy eating.
The eggless cake recipe that we have is a chocolate honey cake. Here are the set of ingredients for the homemade cake recipe.
Eggless Cake Recipe – Chocolate Honey Cake
- 2 cups of maida flour
- Pinch of baking soda
- ' cup curd
- ¼ cup honey
- ' cup powdered sugar
- ' cup melted butter
- 2 tsps of unsweetened cocoa powder
- Cadbury Chocolate (or cocoa powder, butter, sugar)
- 1 tsp milk
- Roasted almonds
Homemade Cake Preparation:
1. Preheat the microwave oven to 175 degrees celsius.
2. Grease the cake pan with a teaspoon of butter and dust flour.
3. In a bowl, add maida, soda, melted butter and honey. Mix well.
4. In another bowl, beat curd, cocoa powder and sugar.
5. Add the sugar mixture to the flour mixture and stir well into a loose batter.
6. Pour the batter into the pan and wait until the mixture sets.
7. Bake the cake up to 6 minutes and then allow to cool.
8. Refrigerate for about half an hour. Meanwhile, prepare the icing.
9. Boil water in a pan and place a Borosil bowl over it. Add the Cadbury chocolate and allow it to melt.
10. One teaspoon of milk is added to melting chocolate and blend well.
11. Use a spatula to spread the chocolate icing on the cake. Garnish chopped almonds and your eggless cake recipe is ready.
- recipesCupcake Recipe: Here’s Step-By-Step Method Of Preparing It
- recipesMango Cake Recipe: Here’s How To Prepare It At Home
- recipesPistachio Cake Recipe: How To Make This Cake At Home
- recipesValentine's Week 2021: Prepare This Chocolate Cake For Your Partner
- recipesValentine’s Day 2022: How To Bake A Heart-Shaped Cake Without The Mould
- recipesChristmas Recipe: How To Prepare Plum Cake At Home
- cakes bakesChristmas Recipes: How To Make Festive And Healthy Zucchini Cake Without Maida Or Sugar
- recipesBake Your Cake In Pressure Cooker With This Recipe
- cakes bakesChocolate Walnut Cupcakes For Beginners: Microwave Recipe
- cakes bakesChristmas Special: Classic Rum Cake Recipe
- cakes bakesChristmas 2019: Simple Eggless Cake Recipe Without Oven On This Special Day
- cakes bakesFather's Day: Mouth-Watering Chocolate Sponge Cake That Is Bound To Win Hearts