- Movies Ishaan Khatter Shocked Everyone On Khaali Peeli Set By Doing His Own Stunts, Without Harness
- News Coronavirus: Paracetamol price rises by 40% in India due to shut down in China
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Quess East Bengal down Indian Arrows 3-1 to clinch much-needed win
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 With 5000mAh Battery To Be Launched Soon
- Finance Planning for 5 Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposit? List of Things to Check
- Travel Maha Shivratri 2020: Ancient Shiva Temples In India
- Automobiles 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift — All You Need To Know
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Preparing cakes is also a talent. Making eggless cakes is comparatively difficult as the fluffiness is difficult to achieve without the eggs. This eggless cake recipe is extremely simple and very tasty, just as good as what they serve in bakery. Take a look to surprise your kids this Halloween party and enjoy eating.
The eggless cake recipe that we have is a chocolate honey cake. Here are the set of ingredients for the homemade cake recipe.
Eggless Cake Recipe – Chocolate Honey Cake
- 2 cups of maida flour
- Pinch of baking soda
- ' cup curd
- ¼ cup honey
- ' cup powdered sugar
- ' cup melted butter
- 2 tsps of unsweetened cocoa powder
- Cadbury Chocolate (or cocoa powder, butter, sugar)
- 1 tsp milk
- Roasted almonds
Homemade Cake Preparation:
1. Preheat the microwave oven to 175 degrees celsius.
2. Grease the cake pan with a teaspoon of butter and dust flour.
3. In a bowl, add maida, soda, melted butter and honey. Mix well.
4. In another bowl, beat curd, cocoa powder and sugar.
5. Add the sugar mixture to the flour mixture and stir well into a loose batter.
6. Pour the batter into the pan and wait until the mixture sets.
7. Bake the cake upto 6 minutes and then allow to cool.
8. Refrigerate for about half an hour. Meanwhile, prepare the icing.
9. Boil water in pan and place a borosil bowl over it. Add the cadbury chocolate and allow it to melt.
10. One teaspoon of milk is added to melting chocolate and blend well.
11. Use a spatula to spread the chocolate icing on the cake. Garnish chopped almonds and your eggless cake recipe is ready.