- Movies Ishaan Khatter Shocked Everyone On Khaali Peeli Set By Doing His Own Stunts, Without Harness
- News Coronavirus: Paracetamol price rises by 40% in India due to shut down in China
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Quess East Bengal down Indian Arrows 3-1 to clinch much-needed win
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 With 5000mAh Battery To Be Launched Soon
- Finance Planning for 5 Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposit? List of Things to Check
- Travel Maha Shivratri 2020: Ancient Shiva Temples In India
- Automobiles 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift — All You Need To Know
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
The advantage of this being a microwave recipe is that it bakes faster and better. As this is a recipe for chocolate cheesecake and not just any chocolate cake the softness typical to a cheesecake has to be preserved while baking.
Ingredients For Chocolate Cheesecake:
1. Cocoa powder 2 tablespoons
2. Chocolate wafers 10 (crushed)
3. Cheddar cheese 100 grams
4. Fine powdered sugar 2 cups
5. Milk chocolate 2 bars
6. Eggs 3
7. Whipped cream 2 cups
8. Soup cream 1 cup
9. Coffee powder 2 tablespoons
10. Vanilla essence 4 drops
11. Coffee liqueur half cup
12. Butter 2 tablespoons
Procedure For Chocolate Cake:
- Preheat the over to 350 degrees beforehand. Grease a baking dish generously with butter.
- Whip the fresh cream and sugar with the cheese (soften by heating) for at least 5 minutes. Beat eggs into it slowly to make the mixture smooth.
- Melt the milk chocolate with 2 tablespoons of whipping cream to form a creamy mixture; pour it into the batter and whip.
- Slowly add the other ingredients like sour cream, coffee liqueur, coffee powder, cocoa powder and vanilla essence. Stir it well to blend.
- Set the batter in the greased pan and bake for 45 minutes. Give it an hour of standing time; open the door of the microwave oven to release the pent up heat.
- Refrigerate it overnight and then garnish so that the garnish ingredients don't melt on the hot cheesecake.
- Melt a bar chocolate with cream in a pan and add the crushed choco wafers to it (you can add nuts and dry fruits too). Cover the cake with a layer of this molten chocolate and freeze for a couple of hours.
Serve the chocolate cheesecake as a frozen dessert.