- 22 min ago Ketu Transit 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Signs
- 48 min ago International Albinism Awareness Day 2021: What Is Albinism? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- 3 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Stuns In Her Saree-Inspired Black Outfit With Interesting Palla And Silver Jewellery
- 4 hrs ago Kalla Reh Jayenga: Nikki Tamboli Raise Fashion Quotient A Notch Up With Her Shimmering Powder-Blue Lehenga
- Sports Real Kashmir FC coach David Robertson honoured with British Empire Medal, dedicates to team, Kashmir
- Movies Erica Fernandes, Nia Sharma To Shehnaaz Gill & Jennifer Winget, Here Are Top 20 Most Desirable Women On TV
- Finance Tax Cut On Covid Essentials; Check GST Rates On Covid Essentials After Reduction
- News Covid-19: UK considers up to 4-week delay to end of lockdown due to Delta variant
- Technology Reliance Jio, Airtel, And Vi Prepaid Plans With 28 Days Validity Under Rs. 500
- Automobiles Audi e-Tron Arrives At Showrooms; India Launch On The Cards!
- Education CBSE Introduces Free Online Course To Train Teachers On Storytelling As Pedagogy
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Apart from being the entertainer and strong personality, Rubina Dilaik is also one of the stylish contenders of Bigg Boss 14. The actress has been very experimental about her hairdos inside the house. For each episode, she has a different hairstyle to flaunt and on some days, she is even seen sporting two different hairstyles in a single episode. Even after sacrificing her hairstyling tools in the past episode, she has been showing off her hair styling skills just by using hairbands and scrunchies, which is really impressive. In the last few episodes, we have noticed the diva sporting very easy and cute hairstyles and after looking at it, we're sure you would definitely want to copy all hairdos of hers. So, take a look at her 3 cute hairstyles and also the steps of recreating it.
The Top Knot With Crown
Rubina Dilaik kept it simple and easy with her top knot bun but the perfect crown created with a few strands of her hair was the most eye-catching part of her look. To create this hairstyle, first pull all your hair up and tie into a high ponytail. Now, with the help of hair brush, gently tease up your hair from backwards to add volume to your hair. Next, twist your hair loosely and wrap it around your hair tie or scrunchie. While wrapping your hair, leave a thick strand to create a crown. Then twist the thick braid tightly and then wrap it around the scrunchie. This will give your hairdo a crown look.
The Voluminous Ponytail And Hairband
This hairstyle of Rubina Dilaik's is one of the easiest and cutest hairstyle to make. This hairstyle will hardly take your 5 minutes. All you have to do is first, pull all your tresses back and tight it into a high ponytail. Now, with the help of hair brush, tease your hair from backwards to add volume. This will also give a messy kind of look. Spritz some setting spray on your ponytail to set it in place. Lastly, wear a cute hairband on the top of your head, to up your look.
The Two Cute Buns
This hairstyle of Rubina Dilaik's ideal especially for school girls and kids. It's easy to make and also one of the stylish and cutest hairstyles for your little one. To create it, first divide the hair into two sections from the middle and pull them up into high pigtails. Gently tease each pigtail, twist the strands, and then wrap it around the base or hair tie to create a bun. Secure it with bobby pins. Pull a thick strand out from both the buns, make a French or Dutch braid, and then wrap them around the base. And you're done.
So, what do you think about these hairstyles of Rubina Dilaik? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credts: Rubina Dilaik's Instagram