- 5 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Rules That You Need To Follow When Observing A Fast
- 5 hrs ago Hina Khan Lights Up Our Summer Mood As She Flaunts Printed Blue Co-ord Set In Her Latest Post On Instagram
- 6 hrs ago The Inspiring Story Of A Woman Who Has No Fingers
- 7 hrs ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Argan Oil And How To Use It
- News Samyukta Kisan Morcha seeks judicial probe into Republic Day violence
- Sports India vs England: 'You can try your luck sometimes': Pant explains reverse-sweep that stunned Anderson
- Movies Coming 2 America Movie Review: The Eddie Murphy Sequel Celebrates African Culture & Is Heavy On Nostalgia
- Technology Redmi Note 10s, Redmi Note 10 5G Gets BIS Certification; Might Arrive Under Poco Branding In India
- Automobiles New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
- Education Karnataka BEd Result 2021 Declared At schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Finance Post office Account Changes That You Should Know
The most loved and controversial reality show Bigg Boss 14, hosted by Salman Khan, has finally come to an end. The grand finale of the popular show was held yesterday, on Sunday night, where TV star Rubina Dilaik emerged as the winner with the highest votes. No doubt, she also looked extremely stunning as she dressed herself very well. For the finale, the actress opted for a yellow-hued dramatic sequin gown and looked glamorous in it. However, post winning the show, Rubina was spotted posing with the trophy for the paparazzi, flaunting a blush-pink hued saree. So, let us take a close look at her both outfits and decode it.
Rubina Dilaik In A Yellow Sequin Gown
Rubina Dilaik was decked up in a body-hugging sequin gown, which was accentuated by shimmering striped patterns. Her gown was accentuated by dramatic heavily puffed sleeves and net-fabric yellow ruffle panels stuck on the sides of her waist that formed a trail and added fashion quotient. The actress teamed her gown with minimal jewellery and spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, false eyelashes, mascara, highlighted pink cheekbones, and pink lip shade. She pulled back her poofy tresses into a ponytail and looked super stunning.
Rubina Dilaik In A Blush Pink Saree
Rubina Dilaik posed for the paparazzi sporting a blush-pink hued saree, which had a subtle sheen detailing in it and a thin golden border. She draped the pallu of her saree in an open style that fell on the floor and formed a train. The diva teamed her saree with a full-sleeved off-shoulder designer blouse and completed her look with a pair of earrings, bracelets, and rings. Rubina pulled back her side-parted highlighted tresses into a low classic ponytail and elevated her look with sharp contouring marked by filled brows, subtle kohl, false eyelashes, mascara, pink eyeshadow, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade.
So, what do you think about these two fashionable looks of Rubina Dilaik? Let us know that in the comment section.
Congratulations, Rubina Dilaik!