- 46 min ago International Tiger Day 2021: Perceptions Around Tiger And Leopard-Patterned Outfits
- 3 hrs ago August 2021: List Of Indian Festivals Falling In This Month
- 5 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan Exudes Pink Power With Her Intricately-Designed Lehenga Set; Perfect For Attending Weddings
- 7 hrs ago 10 Common Foods And Drinks That Can Cause Stomach Pain; How Many Of These Do You Eat Regularly?
- News Assam BJP slams Congress over border disputes with its neighbouring state
- Sports Tokyo 2020: 'Can't believe I've lost,' Mary Kom slams IOC Boxing Task Force for 'poor judging'
- Technology Google Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G Listings Removed Ahead Of Pixel 6 Launch; Are They Discontinued?
- Movies Randeep Hooda Appeals To Karnataka CM To Take Action Against Gruesome Murder Of 60 Monkeys In The State
- Education NEP 2020: PM Modi Launches ‘AI For All’ Initiative, Aims To Train 1 Million Indians In A Year
- Automobiles Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- Finance 3 High-Rated Aggressive Hybrid Mutual Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Celebrities have been embracing the floral print trend for many years and now it has become everyone's favourite. From mini dresses to ethnic suits to sarees, almost every outfit of theirs feature a floral touch. Floral prints not only add a feminine touch to an outfit but also makes one look fresh and lively. Recently, popular Indian Television actresses Jennifer Winget and Rubina Dilaik blossomed in a sky-blue toned floral printed pantsuit. They wore the same pantsuit of the same designer Ranbir Mukherjee and pulled it off like boss ladies. So, let us take a close look at their pantsuits, decode their complete looks, and find who pulled it off better?
Jennifer Winget In A Blue Floral Pantsuit
Recently, Jennifer Winget shared a few pictures of herself from her latest photoshoot on Instagram. She was seen sporting a sky-blue pantsuit, which was accentuated by blossoming red, orange, and yellow floral prints and green leaves patterns. She donned a strappy plunging-neckline bralette top and layered it with a full-sleeved open-front matching blazer. The Beyhadh actress teamed her top and blazer with a high-waist same-patterned pants and accessorised her look with a pair of pretty earrings and rings. She let loose her mid-parted highlighted layered curls and spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, soft blush, and pink lip shade.
Rubina Dilaik In A Blue Floral Pantsuit
A few weeks ago, Rubina Dilaik was spotted sporting the same sky-blue pantsuit that featured the same blossoming intricate floral patterns. The pantsuit consisted of a bralette top, high-waist pants, and a blazer. However, the only difference in her and Jennifer's pantsuit were the bralette top's neckline part. While Jennifer's top had a plunging neckline, Rubina's was a little covered. She completed her look with yellow flat sandals that complemented her look. The Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki actress upped her look with a gold-toned wristwatch and a wristband. She let loose her side-parted straight tresses and wrapped up her look with filled brows, black eyeliner, pink eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lipstick.
So, who according to you rocked the floral pantsuit better? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Instagram