- 10 hrs ago Dexamethasone Vs Methylprednisolone In COVID-19 Treatment: Which Drug Is Better?
- 10 hrs ago Is Your Partner Pocketing You? Know All About Pocketing In Relationships
- 10 hrs ago Miss Universe 2021: Miss Mexico Andrea Meza Wins The Crown And Stuns In Her Ruby Red Gown
- 11 hrs ago Miss Universe 2021: Mexico's Andrea Meza Wins The Crown - 12 Facts About The Beauty Queen
- Movies Prashanth Sambargi On His Bigg Boss Kannada 8 Journey: My Biggest Takeaway Was To Respect People's Emotions
- News Rajasthan BJP slams Congress leaders questioning export of COVID-19 vaccines
- Automobiles Mitsubishi Ralliart Set To Make A Comeback: Lots Of Sideways Rallying Action Coming Soon
- Sports SS Das named Indian women's team's batting coach
- Education Calcutta University Result 2021 Declared For BA And BSc Odd Semester
- Technology Oppo Reno6 5G Live Images Surface; iPhone 12 Ripoff?
- Finance Facebook To Come Up With Its Own Cryptocurrency Diem In 2021
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
If draped impeccably, a saree can make us stand out from the crowd but amid pandemic, we normally don't tend to drape sarees. However, we encourage you to drape sarees as we felt inspired too after admiring the saree looks of Fatima Sana Shaikh, Rubina Dilaik, and Mithila Palkar. The three actresses took to their respective Instagram feeds and flaunted their summer saree looks, which we have decoded for some saree inspiration. Be it a formal, festive, or maybe no-occasion at all, you can always wear exquisite sarees like these.
Photographer Courtesy: Suvigya
Fatima Sana Shaikh's Hand-Painted Saree
Fatima Sana Shaikh, whose saree looks are always impressive, wowed us again with her latest saree look. The Ludo actress wore a silk organza saree in grey shade with Ahi - Botanical 'Flamingo flowers' hand-painted on the saree. Fatima's saree was also accentuated by hand-embroidered gota. She teamed her saree with a sleeveless complementing blouse. Her saree was from Picchika by Urvashi Sethi. Styled by Akshita Singh, Fatima Sana Shaikh upped her look with chic gold earrings from Anushka Jain Jewellery. The makeup was highlighted by pink touches and the bun completed her look.
Pictures Source: Instagram
Rubina Dilaik's Green And Yellow Saree
The Bigg Boss 14 winner, Rubina Dilaik also won us with her saree look and with this saree and blouse, she offered us a fashionable summer treat. The Shakti actress wore a green-hued cotton saree with radiant leaf-green patterns. She paired her saree with a lemon-yellow blouse that featured statement ruffled sleeves. Her blouse was designed by Narayani Adukia. Rubina accessorised her look with a pair of large metallic hoops and gold-toned bangles. The makeup was marked by light-pink lip shade, pink cheekbones, and glossy eye shadow. The side-parted long copper tresses rounded out her spring fashion avatar.
Pictures Source: Instagram
Mithila Palkar's Pink Saree
On the occasion of Gudi Padwa, Mithila Palkar was dressed to impress in her pink-hued saree. The actress wore a plain light-pink saree that was enhanced by darker pink border. She teamed her simple yet stunning saree with a dark pink blouse that matched with the border of her saree. With this saree of hers, Mithila Palkar showed us how to slay it in sarees at stay-at-home festive occasions. With intricate silver neckpiece and complementing studs, her jewellery game was also on-point. The Little Things actress also flaunted her signature nose pin. The makeup was subtle with pink lip shade and a tiny pink bindi. The curly bun wrapped up her festive saree look.
So, whose saree game did you like the most? Let us know that.