- 11 min ago Samantha Akkineni’s Fringe Yellow Dress Is The Classiest Way To Make Yourself Stand Out At Cocktail Parties
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 17 April 2021
- 15 hrs ago Flashback Friday: Of Vespa Scooters And Vintage Fashion Of Catherine Zeta-Jones And Audrey Hepburn
- 15 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Aries 2021: How It Will Affect Different Zodiac Signs
- News Watch: To skip COVID test, passengers make a run out of railway station in Bihar’s Buxar
- Finance TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Mindtree: How These IT Giants Performed In Q4FY21?
- Movies RIP Vivekh: AR Rahman, Sathyaraj, Vikram Prabhu And Other Kollywood Celebs Mourn His Demise
- Sports Portuguese GP: Bagnaia makes his mark as Marquez proves his speed
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For April 17, 2021: Win Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Education UPSC NDA I Exam 2021 To Get Postponed? Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles Tata HBX Interiors Spied Revealing New Details Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- Travel Google Maps And Search Now Shows Covid-19 Vaccination Locations In India
Ludo actress Fatima Sana Shaikh flaunted her favourite hue, which is red, and raised the fashion bar. She wore a red semi-formal outfit for the promotions of Ajeeb Daastaans and looked impressive as ever. This was an all-red look with on-point makeup, and Fatima was styled by Akshita Singh. We have decoded her outfit and look for you.
So, for the promotions of her upcoming series, Fatima sported an ensemble from Label Anushree. Her red Bandhani printed attire came from the label's Rang collection. Her outfit consisted of a structured Bandhani jacket that was collared and matching pants. The jacket featured subtle accents on the lapel and Fatima Sana Shaikh teamed her ensemble with plain red crop top, which went well with her outfit. In order to nail the complete red look, Fatima wore a pair of red pencil heels.
Her jewellery game was minimal and subtle, and her jewellery was from Eurumme Jewellery and Talisman. The makeup was highlighted by deep red lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The smoky kohl look accentuated her style and the middle-parted ponytail completed her look. Posed with her cute pet, Fatima Sana Shaikh looked gorgeous. So, what do you think about this look of hers? Let us know that.
Pictures Source: Instagram