- 7 hrs ago Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- 8 hrs ago Republic Day 2021: Inspiring Slogans And Quotes By Freedom Fighters
- 9 hrs ago Parineeti Chopra Slays Like A Boss In A Black Pantsuit And Makes A Powerful Statement
- 9 hrs ago Benefits Of Mindful Eating And Ways To Make Your Mealtime A Healthy And Rewarding Experience
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 21 Highlights: Aly And Abhinav Engage In War Of Words, Rakhi Gets Punished
- News Mood of The Nation: 73% polled Indians believe PM Modi handled Covid pandemic well
- Education IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Released, Check RRB Office Assistant Prelims Result Link
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals trade Robin Uthappa to Chennai Super Kings
- Finance RBI Imposes Rs 2 Crore Penalty On Standard Chartered Bank
- Technology Huawei Mate X2 Foldable Smartphone Launch Pegged For February; Full Specifications Leaked
- Automobiles Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Sometimes, we need goals for almost every occasion and we have got it for you. This time, our fashion inspiration came from actresses Fatima Sana Shaikh, Shweta Tripathi and Gauahar Khan. The three were dressed to impress in their respective outfits, which we have decoded for you. Also, we have mentioned the events where you can wear these outfits.
Picture Credit: TEJAS NERURKAR
If You Are Headed To The Office
While we know these days, most of you would be working at home and some may not be. However, whether your office is kilometres away from your home or at your home itself, you can wear this outfit that Fatima Sana Shaikh also wore recently. Styled by Akshita Singh, she wore a winter-perfect dress that was designed by Dhruv Kapoor. It was a collared and structured number with a belt. She paired her ensemble with classy boots, which went well with her dress. Her jewellery was light and came from Azotiique by Varun Raheja and Gehna Jewellers. The makeup was highlighted by glossy red lip shade and pink eye shadow. The side high ponytail completed her look.
Courtesy: Shweta Tripathi's Instagram
If You Are Headed To An Outing With Friends
Shweta Tripathi Sharma looked super stunning in her ensemble that came from the label, Doh Tak Keh. It was a multi-hued ensemble splashed in the indigo hue and featured pink, purple, and red stripes. It was a casual number and the Mirzapur actress paired it with an orange-hued top. Styled by Pooja Sethi, Shweta teamed her attire with pointed dark pink pumps. Her chic artisanal jewellery notched up her look and came from Roma. The makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The eye makeup was light and meticulously done. The side-parted wavy bob tresses completed her look.
Courtesy: Gauahar Khan's Instagram
If You Are Headed To A Glam Party
For the Gold Glam N Style Awards, where Gauahar Khan won the Most Stylish Reality Star award, the diva wore a black dress. Styled by Devki B, Gauahar wore a dress that was designed by Alpana Neeraj. It was a sleeveless dress with ruffled and layered accents. The dress was accentuated by a white and black elaborate bow. She teamed her asymmetrical dress with black sandals. Gauahar, who recently got engaged, wore delicate studs to accentuate her look. The makeup was enhanced by light pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The side-parted ponytail completed her look.
So, whose ensemble did you like the most? Let us know in the comments!